3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lexitan 27.12.20 08:41 am

DLC Vault-Tec Workshop (Fallout 4)

Problem (Rooms do not fit into residential sectors, etc.) help pliz.
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lexitan 27.12.20

ashleyalicia
sori wrote no

a
ashleyalicia 27.12.20

Lexitan
There are many things that do not fit together - in other words, it will not work to build as it was built in other underground shelters, the docking of various sectors requires intermediate docking, or set without docking as much as possible.

G
Gur1 27.12.20

Lexitan
Unfortunately, nothing can help here, well, maybe the mods will be released soon. The only option at the moment is to customize it by eye.
Spoiler

L
Lexitan 27.12.20

ATP all will be waiting for fashion.

K
Kirill22092 27.12.20

Lexitan
Now read the comments on the video above, the guy says that in the living quarters there is a corridor with a door to which these rooms stick. Here is the original commentary: I would like to advise you to sit a little longer and figure it out better in this DLC with "magnetization"))) I killed two hours, but the result is excellent. For example, it is impossible to magnetise the structures of the "room" to the structure "atrium". But! In the "living quarters" there is a corridor with a door, to which everything is molded ... Plus, all structures are molded to each other from the back side, so you can not observe these blue walls with the inscription "Vol-Tek" ... Take note, if you don't know yet))))
Thank you for the video!)))) I love to watch someone else's construction site, because in the investigation I have ideas that I myself might not have thought of!)))) And here's another one that is only explained more clearly: Gamer's verse, what would connect parts of the atrium, sectars and rooms, you need to connect them using doorways. There are elements on which the yellow marked doorway, so he made for that would combine different elements to each other.
And one more comment found, there is a guy he says how to build a room on the second floor. It is necessary to put the ceiling instead of the floor and put the rooms on the ceiling. The original commentary: you had to remove the "ceiling + floor" from the atrium, and just put the "ceiling", these structures would already be magnetically attached to it, and so you have a "floor"
also in the corners, there is a special element that is made for the inner corners, scroll further in the rooms, you will find

L
L0neWanderer 27.12.20

Lexitan
If you do not put on the ground (well, do the second floor), then you need to attach a support to the residential sector, and rooms are joined to the support. The support can be removed later.

L
Lexitan 27.12.20

Kirill22092
With a doorway, ATP rolled

D
Direm 27.12.20

Lexitan The
same does not fit (

V
Vladimir Moskovsky 27.12.20

Lexitan
Everything fits perfectly. Residential sector-end with a doorway, there is such a detail. You dock a room with a doorway to it. I don't know about you, I have everything, well, hurray.