3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metalist1925 27.12.20 08:41 am

Metal Gear Solid V: Definitive Ex? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

They write that Metal Gear Solid V: Definitive Ex was lit on Amazon, where both the prologue and the main game are together. And maybe even a new chapter? How true can this be?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 27.12.20

Metalist1925
What's this new chapter? If you're talking about 51 missions, then if it is there, then it will be exactly the same as on PS4

K
Kahran ramsus 27.12.20

Metalist1925
Can't you put photos of naked Anna Kournikova on soap?

M
Metalist1925 27.12.20

Diablonos
3. The one that Kojima did not finish. It's just that if a new version is released, where both the prologue and the game and nothing else .. I see no point in this

D
Diablonos 27.12.20

Metalist1925
This is not the hour, the only real proof of the existence of which is this picture:

The third chapter is a myth, stuffing with no evidence, but only empty theories of not particularly smart schoolchildren who hawk any shit without requiring proofs.

M
Metalist1925 27.12.20

Diablonos
well, I don’t know) I just see that many people write that the game is not completely completed and there should be another chapter where the plot would be completely covered.

C
Crociato 27.12.20

And where did the myth about the third chapter come from? For me, it was possible to do without the second chapter, in the sense of not dividing into chapters, the plot part there is small. Complicated tasks could be designed in the interface as a difficulty modifier for the original missions, and not as separate missions.

D
Diablonos 27.12.20

Metalist1925
The plot of the game is complete in all branches, and yes, I see no reason to stretch the already dull gameplay with self-repetition.

D
Diablonos 27.12.20

Crociato
Dataminers from the FacePunch forums dug the picture above in the game files, spiced it up with the picture I just typed in paint

and during the noise about Kojima's dismissal and the cut 51 missions (The third battle with Sehalentrop and really unfinished Illai's ending that is present in the PS4 version ) shit it on the internet.
It is worth noting that it was because of this post that visits and reposts of the FacePunch forums rose by 1200%.
But in fact, all their proofs were reduced to paid DLC with female skins.

M
Metalist1925 27.12.20

Diablonos
here self-repetition yeah .. And that's enough

C
Crociato 27.12.20

Metalist1925
For the sake of justice, those re-missions do not seem to be going through, at least I opened story missions without completing them completely (I went through one of these missions). And I even liked the missions "Autonomy", it's a completely different walkthrough.
Diablonos

These rumors immediately struck me as stupidity. Frankly, the plot of the main game at the end began to seem sucked out of my fingers. I wonder what they expected to see in the third chapter.

M
Metalist1925 27.12.20

Crociato is
only a pity that it is so! Could be taken into a separate difficulty for the whole game.