3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
romanefimchuk 28.10.19 08:09 am

Does not work gamepad via x360ce (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Problem solved by changing in the registry HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareEidos Montreal\Shadow of the Tomb Raider\Input\EnableWindowsGamingInput to change to 0. Who does not work, here is your solution)
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 28.10.19

BratishkinMrr
I will keep in mind, your decision. Note take, so to speak. I just haven't gotten to Larocca Croft last, and I think I already pre-imagined in the usual way, the controller will not work correctly in this game, because it is not X-Wachowski. And I'm supposed to have gamepad using x360ce emulator.
And now the question. Which version you emulator x360ce? If you correctly put in the emulator settings? And which version of the file in the game folder, created emulator x360ce? 1_3 ? Or 9_1_0 ? Because these target files that are created when you close the emulator x360ce, play a great role, when you activate the emulator in the game, for controller. There should sound to sound that the emulator runs the game.
It's necessary to check the maximum, and if you do nothing there will help to work the emulator will not be in the game, and only then, you can make your above method, I believe. But not in the first place.
Because I think, you did something wrong, somewhere, something did not finish, and did not get what you want in the usual way, without incurring any registry. But may of course still here, people will unsubscribe and tell has definitely, works if they have an emulator x360ce in the game without tampering with the registry, I think, or only through the registry, they will also only work. For me this game is not even on the computer. I have her first download, then install, and then had all this crap to try, all variki be done to find out the result.

r
romanefimchuk 28.10.19

Patrick Kharkov
For me personally, all right, both sticks, triggers and buttons work as they should. Version emulator 3.2.8.76, the version of the files I did not touch it, just put all the checkboxes under x64, did the same in Rise and everything worked without modifying the registry. I think that this is a feature of Microsoft's new Lark, about connect a controller

P
Patrick Kharkov 28.10.19

BratishkinMrr
Now I understand why you have the normal method is not working the emulator in the game for a gamepad.
Put this emulator version 3.3.6.0 last, in the settings of emulsions, select manually all your buttons on your controller in the other tab, turn on VIBRATION in the options emulsion, put a tick on the sound, you know, works if the emulsion in the game, or does not plow, on the basis of the playback sound when you start the game. And that's all. Do not touch anything else in the emulsion, nothing change in settings except that I told you. And try in the game. If the emulsion sound emits when you start the game, then in the file where you threw the emulator in the game folder, rename the name of your current xinput1_3.dll in xinput9_1_0.dll and then launch the game and listen to the sound whether the sound. If Yes, then here's the solution to your problem. But if still not sound, then we must continue to delve into the emulsion, and that I'm going to dig until I understand what you're doing wrong, or what really, the emulsion is not suitable for the game.
In short try, I've written a new manual and then I will write here the answer, helped, did not help.

r
romanefimchuk 28.10.19

Patrick Kharkov
And sisacko this version did not give?

P
Patrick Kharkov 28.10.19

BratishkinMrr
Are you laid up? You father GOOGLE not delivered? Or do you not know how to use Google? Here it is, Yes.

r
romanefimchuk 28.10.19

Patrick Kharkov
So lol no this version in Google

P
Patrick Kharkov 28.10.19

BratishkinMrr
You're such a BORE. ??♂app
https://github.com/x360ce/x360ce/releases/download/3.2.9.82/x360ce_x64.zip

T
Technoj 28.10.19

After changing to 0 the game was stopped zapuskatsya.

T
Technoj 28.10.19

romanefimchuk,can I have your ini from the emulator to see it?

a
akisamets 28.10.19

Don't use it to pad through х360се, use XOutput: https://github.com/csutorasa/XOutput/releases but it is necessary to install ViGEmBus_Setup from here: https://github.com/ViGEm/ViGEmBus/releases/latest