3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Birkenau 27.12.20 08:41 am

Death of the Pirate Code or offka ...

I - I personally saw how the pirate brotherhood is collapsing ... but this is not the most important thing ... I was horrified when offline activations became a pandemic, but it was not this that horrified my soul ... but those actions who were on logins stolen by pirates and passwords, suckers, began to make incredible money, while proving that they were bought for their BLOODY ...
PS: The end of Piracy has come, obviously, but multitasking on almost free topics is the same ... Interestingly, there is still a man in the world - an altruist who, in spirit, say and do: "We beat you, We beat YOU, we WILL BEAT YOU ... and money is not important, goodbye Duneva"
24 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egik999 27.12.20

-Dad, with the advent of denovo, will you start buying more games?
-no kid, you will play less often,

well, something like this, because I will never buy a game for 1k and higher without touching it, they only want to buy a flag in their hands, but without a demo I see no reason to take a pig in a poke (90% is sold )

S
SteveG8 27.12.20

Earlier, at least there were demo versions. And now "BUY OUR GAME FOR 3K AND FSE DIELSIE FOR MORE 3K !!! ABSOLUTELY COOL GAME ATVICH! 11"

M
MostOriginalNick 27.12.20

The person who puts punctuation after the space is talking about the end of piracy. Very funny.
Fair.

W
Wing42 27.12.20

Birkenau
I do not understand you.

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

So let us lament, for soon Yarovaya's law (so that she could get rid of bloody diarrhea) will come into force
and it will become completely empty on the Internet.

V
Vanya Rygalov 27.12.20

Birkenau wrote:
.... Interestingly, there is still a person in the world - an altruist to whom ...
Yes, yes there is! It's me ... Will you pay the hop?

V
Vaipen 27.12.20

They heard the ringing but did not know where he was. And here the Yarovaya package and piracy. The Yarovaya package is an anti-terrorist project. That is, they will monitor the Internet and cellular and telephone communications in search of posts, correspondence and conversations in which they will talk about the preparation of terrorist attacks. In the same Pendostan there are already similar special services, and they will stir up a similar campaign here. By the way, in the USSR, something similar has already happened, they rightly say that everything new is forgotten old.

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

Protestant Knight
I would have painted you cho there will be monitored and how much it will cost,
but I'm just too lazy.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

suckers, began to make incredible money, while proving that they were bought for their BLOODY ... the
same was the Peratsky disks from Fargus,
too, with sites where perato games were distributed and a ton of ads hung

V
Vaipen 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder
You want to say that a whole department in Moscow will sit and read the browser history of Vasya Pupkin from Zazhopinsk and watch how many times he distorted naked women and downloaded the game. Make them fucking better.

A
Alexey Chichigin 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder
Dude, in order to monitor the personal life of one person via the Internet, you need 1 person without a personal life. Where would they find such an army of nerds? Most likely they will be watching political outsiders, or those who talk too much.

S
Strepsils_Massondosa 27.12.20

Egik999
Shchyas came up with fucking beta testing. Pay for pre-order 2k, play a couple of days on 1 map in beta, then pay another 2k for DLC, then a year later Enchant version 1K with all DLCs, etc.

T
Tiger goose 27.12.20

Birkenau wrote:
I - I personally saw how the pirate brotherhood is collapsing ... but this is not the most important thing ... The horror brought me when offline activations became a pandemic, but it was not this that horrified my soul ... but those actions who were abused pirates of logins and passwords, milk suckers, began to make incredible money, while proving that they were bought for their BLOODY ....
PS: The end of Piracy has come, obviously, but multitasking on almost free topics is the same .... Interesting is there more in the world, a person is an altruist, who, in spirit, say and do: "We beat you, we beat you, we WILL BEAT YOU ... and money is not important, goodbye Duneva"
The meaning, as I understand it, is that not copyright destroyed piracy, and piracy itself destroyed itself. So?

F
Flow4Master 27.12.20

If pirates are from pirates, this does not mean the end of piracy, it means a torn fart of the author, who did not get a freebie.

A
Alexey Chichigin 27.12.20

MostOriginal Nick wrote: The
man who puts punctuation after the space talks about the end of piracy. Very funny.
Fair.
The person who uses the conjunction "which" instead of the participial phrase, merge, please.

S
Strepsils_Massondosa 27.12.20

Who is interested in the Yarovaya package - https://meduza.io/specials/yarovaya

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

Alexey Chichigin
Where will they find such an army of nerds?
Playground.ru

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

Protestant Knight
Vasya Pupkin from Zazhopinsk will no longer download torrents and pro because he
will not have the Internet. And the Internet will not be because the provider went bankrupt !!!

V
Vaipen 27.12.20

Cheburator Founder
Well, the Internet will not come up with something else.

t
the endless misanthropy o 27.12.20

Denuva also has a plus - it teaches you to be selective in games and appreciate the good. For example, I bought Mirror's Edge Catalist - it seems like a game from Dice and the first part was cool. I played for a day and thought: is it worth its money? I decided not and returned the guarantee of a good game under the program. By the way, I played for another week after applying for a refund. My application stupidly hung on the mail at these slopoks until the turn came. Morality in what? If I think that the game is not worth the money, then the game is shit, if there were no denuva I would still play it, while not considering it significant for myself, I would just spend time on one, the second, and in the end, in one day playing, getting used to hack. And in this case, I got rid of her, so I am not a shit eater. If I buy a game and keep it, then it is definitely a good game, so