3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hogo13 27.12.20 08:44 am

Silent in the Rain (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How to open the scene with the silence, where she crawls on the ground in the rain)
I read somewhere that you need to get the ratio of 100 and return to the base, I did everything but there is no cut scene, maybe something else is needed?
13 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 27.12.20

It needs more rain to fall, then there will be a cut-scene.

B
BigBossSpb 27.12.20

Return with her to base in the rain.

H
Hogo13 27.12.20

Big Boss
Yin-Ro-Gan
just got back, evening, rain, nothing

_
__DOC__ 27.12.20

Hogo13
In my opinion, this scene was on extreme, with the butterfly emblem installed and I didn't think about any rain, it went on its own when I arrived at the base, of course the relationship is 100. Try to put the butterfly emblem and replay episode 11 or 40th
Spoiler

D
Devil_Within 27.12.20

With 100% trust and under the rain
Nothing else is needed

C
COOL007 27.12.20

Hogo13
Most likely, you need not evening, but day or morning.

D
Devil_Within 27.12.20

COOL007
All cutscenes adapt to the weather and time in the game, as it is evening / day / morning - it does not matter
Spoiler

Spoiler

H
Hogo13 27.12.20

maybe you just need to go further along the plot, I'm only on mission 16

C
COOL007 27.12.20

Devil_Within
Perhaps you are right.
Hogo13
At 16, lol, well, most likely then)). I just got this scene on the 30-40th missions. And while I had a day and rain, but as stated above, it doesn't seem to matter. And, by the way, you also need to have the Silent One in the helicopter with you. Those. after the mission, let's say you return to the base and there will be a scene.

H
Hogo13 27.12.20

COOL007
okay, I’ll go on, otherwise I’m already this and that, but there’s no point)

C
COOL007 27.12.20

Hogo13
Good luck). Don't worry, sooner or later it will appear :)

A
Arif Aliyev 27.12.20

Just at night, in rainy weather, together with "Quaet" I returned to the main base and nothing happened. Maybe a helicopter had to be landed on the platform where the silent man sits. I'm currently on a mission where I need to destroy the salihantropus 31st mission.

C
Crociato 27.12.20

Arif Aliyev
Wait for the second chapter. Actually, there is only one mission left. For me this scene opened in my opinion after the cut-scene with the interrogation of Quet.