3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Chernigovec 28.10.19 08:10 am

The problem with the mod. (Fallout 4)

Set yourself a mod Fallout 4 - Texture Optimization Project launched the game everything works but I can't see if there was replaced textures, and then go according to instructions and change in Fallout4.ini (sResourceDataDirsFinal=) on the line (STRINGS\ INTERFACE\, TEXTURES\ SOUND\, MESHES\ MUSIC\, LODSETTINGS\, SCRIPTS\ VIDEO\) then I go to the game include the latest schranku ship-loading and departure what to do without this mod can't.
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 28.10.19

Vanya CHernigovets
Take pisnik (then make the settings again that the game created a new one),install the mod using NMM,or what to prescribe in the INI files that are not necessary.

If you want to manually install the mods

Vanya CHernigovets wrote:
(sResourceDataDirsFinal=) on the line (STRINGS\ INTERFACE\, TEXTURES\ SOUND\, MESHES\ MUSIC\, LODSETTINGS\, SCRIPTS\ VIDEO\)
All this for a long time to prescribe is not necessary,this might be the problem.

Do the following

To open a file Fallout4Prefs.ini looking for the line [Launcher]. Directly beneath should be a line

[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection = 1

To open a file Fallout4Custom.ini
Add the following lines

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

V
Vanya Chernigovec 28.10.19

saa0891
Now I will try. Thank you in advance.

V

saa0891
Did everything as you said you manually removed the line all (sResourceDataDirsFinal=). Did everything as written crashes when loading saves , but if you do in Fallout4Custom.ini (bInvalidateOlderFiles=1) to (bInvalidateOlderFiles=0) that the departure will not be but I don't know then work the textures that I have installed or not.

s
saa0891 28.10.19

Did everything as you said you manually removed the line all (sResourceDataDirsFinal=). Did everything as written crashes when loading saves , but if you do in Fallout4Custom.ini (bInvalidateOlderFiles=1) to (bInvalidateOlderFiles=0)
Must be exactly as I have written in the post above.
Try another save game download.

V

saa0891
not so a new game start crashes

s
saa0891 28.10.19

not so a new game start crashes
Do it again what I wrote in the first post,don't edit INI files,delete them and write all over again,if that does not work knows what the hell's your problem,it's the simplest steps after which there should be no problems.

Well, the easiest option I wrote in the beginning,is to install using NMM.

V

saa0891
If I set textures via NMM in the ini files that not need to change nothing?

s
saa0891 28.10.19

Vanya CHernigovets
Not necessary.

V

saa0891
Thank you!

D
Demons97 28.10.19

Vanya CHernigovets
Download fashion through Nexsus and install it via the Manager, and no problems, the current site is in English)

L
Linch2000 28.10.19

Vanya CHernigovets
Look.
Спойлерhttp://fallout-club.ru/kak-ustanovit-mody-na-fallout-4.html

A
ANti_Villain_Man 28.10.19

saa0891
In fact, there is need to write about the show textures(In case of manual setting).Otherwise, just will not teksturki of the mods and NO-TH-TH