3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Nefedov 27.12.20 08:44 am

FPS / Hack (Fallout 4)

Guys, please help me in the game 100+ fps, but when you pick the locks, the hairpin runs like crazy. How to put a limiter or how can I fix it?
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 27.12.20

Ilya Nefyodov
C: Users Kirill Documents My Games Fallout4
In Fallout4.ini and Fallout4Prefs.ini, look for the iPresentInterval line and then set equal to 1

I
Ilya Nefedov 27.12.20

Kirill22092 is
always 1, the problem is probably not in the mouse, but in the keyboard. when you press WASD or arrows at me, then it does not move one by one, sometimes several ends at once.

A
Agito_neru 27.12.20

This is a feature of the game engine, since the game should crawl at 60 fps, if you get such a joke higher, set forced vertical sync (V-Sync) in the vidyuhi settings for this game

I
Ilya Nefedov 27.12.20

Agito_neru
OK

B
BlackTea 27.12.20

Ilya Nefyodov You
can also put a lock at 60 fps through Bandicam (if friezes with standard and video card C-Sync (.

W
Wild rider 27.12.20

Ilya Nefyodov
If you don't want 30 fps, download NVIDIA Inspector if your card is not red. There, lock at 60.

B
BlackTigerTK 27.12.20

To limit FPS, you can still use ENBoost or ENBSeries. there is a corresponding parameter in the initializer.

I
Ilya Nefedov 27.12.20

Agito_neru
BlackTigerTK
Wild Rider
I set vertical sync in the nvidia panel. thanks to everyone who answered

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

And all this fuss due to the fact that someone could not put the necessary settings in the system files?
everywhere there is 1, the problem is probably not in the mouse, but in the keyboard. - not funny yourself?

L
Leonn_24 27.12.20

ENBoost

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

nestrbob
If a person with a computer, how are you with an airplane or a helicopter? During I neighing. Forum - what is it for? It is correct that - you could find the answer to your question, and not ridicule from the gifted. I can argue you do not know how to handle a sailing yacht, and there are many, many, many other things. I will immediately answer that - no matter if there are questions - I can do it all). But with a computer, like Ilya, no. So, put down the nose of the badass.

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

John Hawkins
In the first answer he was given the correct solution to the problem. If a person claims that in his iPresentInterval settings is set everywhere 1 and the vertical is disabled, then the question arises - in which files did he check it? In the default game settings, the vertical is enabled, which means he turned it off himself. There can be no other options.

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

nestrbob
Maybe in the game folder, not in the Documents. How is this development? Plus, the appeal does not say whether it has ENB or not. And not a word about a third-party launcher, which can itself forcibly turn on or turn off this setting. Plus NVIDIA settings - if synchronization is disabled there - put it - don't set it in the game settings - it will not work. Many options, right? ). This is probably why the man asked, but he is met like that here ...

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

John Hawkins
He was clearly shown the path to the necessary files, but he unsubscribed on the fly (the difference in messages is 3 minutes) that he did. Why the hell ask for help if you ignore the prompts?

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

nestrbob
I agree with this. You can just be more polite - explain, so they say, and so - why not listen?

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

John Hawkins
If he immediately edited the parameters in the files after the first prompt, there would be no further development of the theme. What I wrote about.
PS And you did not notice that I did not address my post to the author, but rather wrote it for the respondents. I was honestly surprised that no one doubted that when iPresentInterval = 1, the veterinary did not turn on.

J
John Hawkins 27.12.20

nestrbob
)

I
Ilya Nefedov 27.12.20

nestrbob
what are you evil? I said that there is 1, which means there was ONE. In my nvidia panel, vertical sync was turned off for all applications. And the shadow more for the first time was all the rules, I decided to re-solve such problems. Or do you think I was not looking for a solution?

n
nestrbob 27.12.20

Ilya Nefyodov
If you have changed the parameters in the video card settings, why ask questions? Here I have a question - why the hell was it necessary to forcibly turn off the vertical in all applications, and not leave the choice to the application?

I
Ilya Nefedov 27.12.20

nestrbob
Well, it happened, why yell ?