3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cresol 27.12.20 08:44 am

Gwent: Leader card no longer applied (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Suddenly, the leader's map stopped working (it seems like it started after patch 1.05). During the game (at the beginning, in the middle, at the end - no difference), I hover the mouse over it, it lights up, I press it, but nothing happens. Bottom-right, there is also no "Use leader card" option among the options. Everything was fine before. License, I don't use any cheats and trainers. Playing with other players, meditation, restarting the game does not help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
W0LVER1NE5700 27.12.20

Cresol A
stupid question, of course, but still - maybe you are playing against Nilfgaard and their leader is blocking the skill of your leader?) I know it corny, but anything can happen, maybe I just overlooked, and not a bug

C
Cresol 27.12.20

W0LVER1NE5700
No, I checked it too. I played with Fergus as a blacksmith, he has Francesca, who is freezing, my leader card still does not work.

A
AT_Sagor 27.12.20

Cresol
What kind of leader? There are leaders who need a specific weather card in the deck (not on hand) to work.

C
Cresol 27.12.20

at_sagor
"Foltest the king of temeria", which imposes darkness. Indeed, there was darkness in the collection, but not in the deck, therefore it did not work. Thank you.

d
djddr 27.12.20

throw a card into the deck

M
Malkarth 27.12.20

Cresol
No, there really is some kind of bug. I myself faced this. Played as Nilf against Scoy ... elves, karoch. I had a leader card, with the ability to take a card from the end of the enemy. The opponent's Frenchwoman could not block it. And it was clear from the map icon that it was available for use. But it couldn't be used. No way. I pressed, but nothing happened

Y
Yuriy Lisenkov 27.12.20

I am of course a sloop, but I started playing only now. I also thought that this was a bug, it turned out that my leader's skill immediately plays the "haze" card from the deck, and I laid out all the cards of this type from the deck and did not understand why nothing worked.