3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Zaichikov 27.12.20 08:44 am

we happy few not starting (We Happy Few)

yesterday there was such a game as we happy few and I have a problem with it, downloaded and launched it writes in the incentive that I launched it in the game and immediately even the game icon comes out there is no incentive to write a review in the taskbar because I haven't played even five minutes I was really looking forward to the game and it costs a lot, I updated everything that is on my computer all the drivers and still does not rob what to do? help I will be very grateful
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.12.20

it costs a lot
499r.
How can I tell you ... even for me, a poor student, this is not much.

D
Dmitry Zaichikov 27.12.20

Frontier buccaneer
I'm talking about the fact that I bought the game for money, they have to justify themselves and she does not rob

I
IIpocTo_urpok 27.12.20

Dmitry Zaichikov
And where does the review? In Steam there are discussions for this, where even those who have not bought the game can write.

x
xoen 27.12.20

Dmitry Zaichikov
The game is under development. You took early access. It's pretty raw so far. Not everything works. Look what you have in the log file, with what error it falls.

I borrowed from GOG today for several reasons.
- DRM-free. No internet connection or activation required.
- Refunds within 14 days. No questions asked. Honestly ..
- The game is under development.
Everything works for me so far. If you don't like it, I'll return the loot.

A
Argo blacklight 27.12.20

There was the same trouble with the launch, it costs win7x64, the game is on Steam.
The following helped:
1) Updated win7 to SP1
2) Installed netfreame 4.5.2
3) Installed DX and C ++ from the game folder. (C ++ 2012-13-15 if any of the versions is not available, then it will not hurt to install them for prevention).