3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Horse567 28.10.19 08:10 am

Impression of the game. (Visage)

People, share impressions of the game, how many bricks did you save?
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX7436 28.10.19

And russik are?

Z
ZippZero 28.10.19

Personally, I nifiga not understand where to go. I feel like a chump who walks around the house in search of something unknown.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 28.10.19

Watched the passage from Kaplanova, the game is like, the best robot on his list.

D
DStrifer 01.11.20

urgently need a trainer on candles or lamps) and tablets) shorter not all

K
K.e.k.s 06.11.20

That's. I go around the house, collect candles, light bulbs and pills. Nothing's happening.

s
salopic 15.11.20

Great horror! It went for 10 hours and for all these 10 hours it was constantly psychologically terrible disgusting and goosebumps. Minus put for grit in the graph and curve inventory. Sometimes you had to watch YouTube to figure out what to do.

t
teleport2387 02.12.20

Rare shit

T
Theo Krause 13.06.21

I liked the game. Of the minuses, I note too frequent paranormal phenomena and attacks of spirits. The feeling of fear vanishes when you compete with the ghosts in the flick of the switch.

S
Spyder-man 28.10.21

I don't understand why and for whom they make the game to run for 10 hours, at least from the bedroom to another bedroom, back, then to the bathroom, again to the bedroom, down, up, and so on hundreds of times.

lasted out the first chapter of four for the sake of a tick, running around the same rooms and floors is very monotonous and, accordingly, boring.
in the save is written two hours and 40 minutes, although it seems to me that I played as many as 5, multiply that by four and that leaves an eternity.

I liked the puzzles, there was even a moment when I didn't know what else I could think of, but, unfortunately, the puzzles are also built on this very running around, through the same rooms and poking around the same cabinets and drawers.
very soon you are found by a demon walking freely around the house, completely insolent and having lost the last drop of conscience and killing you for the hundredth time with a terrible death, and now run again with your unfortunate lighter in which the gas runs out.
there is no way to protect yourself from it, only to run as fast as you can, but this rarely helps.

no plot, as well as a chance to slay a terrible ghost.

I'll finish on the positive - the horror film and the graphics are excellent, in technical terms, the game is thought out and done professionally.

House on the hill is a normal version of this game, where in two hours you change several locations and complete the game with an interesting plot.
graphics there are worse than in this game, but also good.

I add on October 23: I

finished the game after all.
in general, my impression has not changed.
there is a stick at both ends, to spy on the clues of puzzles in the game by shooting yourself or in the internet, to go over the plot there is no point, because there is no practical plot and the main highlight of the game and the challenge is lost.
it still makes sense to go through on your own for fans of horror and puzzles (without looking for clues) with a phased denouement (obvious in this case), but too much with the monotony of the gameplay and location.
so I recommend to fans of the genre and challenge without looking for clues, 2-3 hours of playing a day should be norms in terms of monotony, and the rest - stay away from this and the computer will remain intact.
It took me 22 hours to play on my own (without looking for clues and passage), so keep in mind.

S
Spyder-man 03.11.21

if the kitchen is talking to you, then the roof has gone .. folk omen does not lie.
https://c.radikal.ru/c18/2110/b2/c0f7fe70bb43.jpg
https://b.radikal.ru/b40/2110/6a/f82a2b4e0390.jpg
folk sign and common sense.

the humor here is thank God.
when my character was walking around the house, a sledgehammer in one hand, a lighter in the other, I had a thought - hmmm, the man went completely ..
this is very funny. :)

F
Funny Nick 20.01.23

I passed this nightmare in 13 hours 32 minutes, the game is not very scary for everyone, I put the game 10 out of 10