3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lmperatorPC 27.12.20 08:44 am

Surviving abuser cheating places (Dead by Daylight)

Actually, the question is: how to cope with a lvl 8 ghost with an iron grip of lvl 1 against the lvl 20-30 persians who constantly abuse cheating places where it is not realistic to catch them, but it is difficult to catch them on generals because of the sprint?
MB have any tips? Well, of course, you try to predict (especially where there are ruins) where the type will run, and in advance bypass him in order to meet him, but this is not always enough.
PS How to swing for maniacs? And then, against tough types, it seems that not they should be afraid of me, but I of them.
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lamossus 27.12.20

Some survivors have a perk that shows them when they are looked at, so if you find someone, try not to stare at them.

J
JOKERIVAN 27.12.20

IMHO, be a good killer, farm bloodpoints, swing on them, without perks it is very difficult to play for him, I can't do it at all, although this is partly to blame for the low FPS, because of him I can't find anyone stupid
(For killer 17 fps, curva, while for survivors at the same settings 35 and reducing the quality of graphene does not help, that on ultra, which is low, the same, even 1 fps is not added)

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.20

JOKERIVAN
Yes, I still do that. I sit at my 19-20 ranks and try to farm the maximum power supply in order to at least pump a ghost.

S
Smjmag 27.12.20

Abusers are called maniacs who do not kill anyone, and farm with the surviving points. Those who dodge well, jump on the windows, take you through the places where it is difficult to catch imbe on the map - these are mancers. At the expense of tactics - try to separate them into jumps / boards yourself, try not to miss and not substitute under the boards / lanterns, focus on one survivor. It just takes more practice anyway.
And 90% of the survivors of level 20-30 don't really know how to play if they don't have a couple of 50th characters yet. It takes only 40 hours of play to reach level 30 as a 1st character. You can't become a pro in 40 hours.

l
lmperatorPC 27.12.20

Smjmag
Well, now (if I see that they are bred) I deliberately ignore and go to the generators. Well, perhaps, if they are completely impudent. Then yes, you can prescribe.