3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_SubZero_ 27.12.20 08:44 am

Settler management question (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone) Tell me, is it possible to give a command to the settler so that he always does the same thing? For example, I order the settler to trade in the store, I’ll go somewhere and he’s already dumped. Maybe there’s some mod? Or am I doing something wrong?
9 Comments
Sort by:
f
forkiller 27.12.20

_SubZero_
Yes it works, don't worry. I just went to the toilet. They don't always hang out in the places where you assigned them. But the duties are fulfilled at the same time. And they will do it until they either die or you transfer the chela to another job

S
Skinny_Vamp 27.12.20

How do you know who is doing what job? I noticed this feature, if you highlight a worker in construction mode, his place of work is highlighted with him, this is of course convenient. But if the city is large, this feature does not help. As a result, I see a settler idle - I say go trade, the protection fell.

S
Snip 27.12.20

skinnyelf
Alas, so far, this is the only way, maybe a patch from a gazebo or a mod from modders will expand the information, I myself would not refuse this, otherwise if there are not many settlers and a small area is still half trouble, but in big trouble at all: /

I saw advice they say to dress the settlers in certain clothes, well, like farmers in something simpler, to throw some armor to the defenders, costume to the merchants ... well, as an option.

f
forkiller 27.12.20

skinnyelf
yes there have already been proposed to introduce a uniform for each type of profession. For example, those who are engaged in defense, put on all helmets on their heads, those who trade - bandanas, those who harvest crops (I have only women) - women's dresses. Well, so to distinguish. If a new person comes to your settlement, then you will immediately see

S
Skinny_Vamp 27.12.20

Snip
forkiller
Thanks for the advice, I think it will be more convenient.

n
nikita2112 27.12.20

I drove them into a pile with a bell, and while they were crumpled, I watched who was appointed to what.

_
_nick69_ 27.12.20

skinnyelf
This does not show the place of work, but the place where the settler goes. Those. if he is going to sleep, a bed is shown, he is going to sit on a sofa - a sofa, etc.

M
Maxalina Georgievs 27.12.20

Do not tell me, in my shelter 88 the settlers do not want to change their clothes, you talk to them, and the menu does not come out, who came across?

o
oool 27.12.20

forkiller
forkiller wrote:
who reaps the harvest (I have only women)
what a chauvinist you, my friend ...