3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAN_LODER-223 27.12.20 08:44 am

Can't find players (Dying Light)

I don’t know who to turn to, so I’m writing here, guys I had all the rules, (I didn’t use cheats), went through the usual and the following stories, and switched to a zombie mod, level 1 evolution and level 23 skills at the moment, I don’t I know what the problem is with me. Day 5 does not find a single player, I also did not come across much earlier, but at least 3-4 per hour, and now on a quick search it costs 2 hours and nothing, tell me what to do or what it is connected with, because in a person search works fine "more or less", but also, I play in Russian. the server, as I understand it, after all, everyone speaks the same language, but how to play everyone, because as if I'm sure that not only Russians still play it, and if I'm stupidly unlucky with a set of 5 days in a row, maybe I can set up the search for others countries?
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
demonwings03 27.12.20

Few people play already, everyone is tired of this game, including

F
FoCus-Real 27.12.20

Yes ... The game is already tired ... I played half a year ago ... And now, somehow ... I played too much ... But there is nothing new (There will be new content, we can some players will return) Well, current for the sake of watching this content ... (

r
reitar152mm 27.12.20

BAN_LODER-223
We can ride together if you want. The incentive is the same.

V
Venom rhys 27.12.20

It's just that people put a ban on the night invasion, if you're talking about the "I'm a zombie" mode

M
Metalist1925 27.12.20

I just checked it, I find it. But yeah, not much anymore.

k
killycrok 27.12.20

BAN_LODER-223
You don't have one)))

B
BAN_LODER-223 27.12.20

clearly guys, thank you, yes I called a friend yesterday and really went to him, so if everyone had this game running at the maximum settings and did not lag, I think it would bother me less, I can hardly pull on average, the video card is already a bit old, lucky those who are pressing from the games to the maximum.
Well, what about the servers, I watched the guide of a kid from Spain, he created quite well for the people in "I am a zombie" and took it off within a week, but my country does not seem to catch it except Russia.