3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Narbinger 28.10.19 08:10 am

Daredevil / Daredevil

genre: action, drama, crime
Director: Phil Abraham, Blackburn's Director ferry, Steven C. Denuit, ...
script: bill Everett, drew Goddard, Stan Lee
producer Douglas Petrie, Marco Ramirez, Dan Buckley
operator: Matthew George. Lloyd
composer: John Pisano
Starring:

Charlie Cox
Deborah Ann Wall
Elden Henson
Vincent D'onofrio
Wondy Curtis-Hall
Toby Moore
Bob Ganton
Rosario Dawson
Ayelet Zurer
Royce Johnson

American television series created by drew Goddard and based on the eponymous character of Marvel comics, in which the main role takes Charlie Cox. Engaged in the production of Marvel Television and ABC Studios, and the show is through the streaming video service Netflix. "Daredevil" is Marvel cinematic universe and is the first of the series, who come together in a crossover mini-series "the Defenders." All premiere series took place on 10 April 2015.

How do you like the show? For me it is the best that Marvel has released recently and the first high quality TV series on comics. Series from DC pale in comparison.
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 28.10.19

Well, Marvel released the first series in his universe, which at least you can watch
Best it remains only in cemaes.itwe marvel.
In fact the statement is blatantly pinched from the Arrow (which by the way DC).
And certainly not first quality. There is at least one of Smallville remember, that 9 seasons without problems lasted.

_
_Lemon_ 28.10.19

I then close in one word. But something is still missing.

A
A.Soldier of Light 28.10.19

Kosh13
From marvel's first TV series is Agents of Shield, do not confuse ) Daredevil is the third series in the Marvel universe. Second was Agent Carter.In General they are all quite normal these came out, but IMHO - the DC series better.

K
Kosh13 28.10.19

A. Soldier of Light
I know. I said it first normal.
Agents of SHIELD do not understand that. Plus Jaisa bond, or even on the cocoa crap. But to take them seriously does not work.
Carter is just a misunderstanding. Th what is unclear. Yes, the budget from all the cracks climb.

O
Okruta 28.10.19

What we liked in Sabzevar the series, so it is a positive image of Russian gangsters and an open end with one of them. With the gun on the edge, under On the field tanks rumbled kill crooked cops - it's cool! I hope the character survived and still appear in the future.
Roll-call with the other parts it was difficult to notice.

S
SkyRaider 28.10.19

Kosh13
Kosh13 wrote:
Carter is just a misunderstanding. Th what is unclear.
If you look with closed eyes and ears, not only do you not understand)

F
FallAlone 28.10.19

The series is very good. The only thing I was disappointed that Fisk as the antagonist for season 3 stretched. He eyes blisters.

S
Snova_na_PG 28.10.19

Great show. Netflix handsome. Sorry, that was closed after the third season. The Punisher was a travel too.