3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StarMix 27.12.20 08:44 am

Problems with the away quest well ... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This quest appeared after completing the game (the main storyline), the essence will return to Corvo Bianco (DLS decided to go a little earlier and then go through the story). Well, from Kaer Morhen to Tussunt II .. And nothing actually, no marks or signs, nothing the whole house ran around the nearest territories and nothing new game + because of this it is impossible to start, who faced this problem and know the solution please write.
3 Comments
Sort by:
G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 27.12.20

StarMix
Saves were beaten, try to replay the quest before.

S
StarMix 27.12.20

Geralt_Riviyckiy
Thanks in general, it helped, but there I messed up myself, first I wanted to go through the DLS and then finish off the plot, as I think it caused the bug, so to speak, but after doing everything in order first the plot then the DLS became all right)

K
KonstKam 27.12.20

I read the forums (local and in other places) and realized that the quest "Away is good" appears automatically after passing the main storyline with Ciri and cannot end - there are no guests in the house, and they, apparently, are the meaning of this quest.
Those. you must first go through EVERYTHING, and only then "Blood and Wine".
The only question is - where and when is it said at the start of the DLC?
And now the task hangs on the list and nothing can be done about it.
It's a shame, in Hearts of Stone, for example, there were no such jambs ...
If someone has a solution to the issue, please write down.
PS
Do not offer to re-run, I will not. I'd rather wait half a year, get nostalgic and go through the whole game from scratch again. :)