3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 27.12.20 08:44 am

shutdown sgm 2.0 + geonezis (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

In general, it is already bombing, no matter how I play sgm with this add-on, by the middle of some location, the saves stop working (loading them leads to the completion of work), or when switching to another lock, the work is constantly shutting down. On the backwater all the rules, but in the vicinity of Jupiter and in Pripyat it is impossible to pass the plot. What could be the problem? Oh yes, the game itself is a license, steam. It was the same on the pirate.
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kickapoo 27.12.20

Sgm 2.0 and 2.2 are very curves. I tried to play with them many times, I didn’t go further than Skadovsk, I just didn’t have enough patience because of brakes and crashes. Sgm 1.7 is the best and most stable mod, it gets up like a native))

6Mixa9 27.12.20

SGM 2.2 went through without any problems. There were crashes when switching from location to location, but not critical. Generally normal. I played the pirate.

g
ghost1003 27.12.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Look at this forum, I really help to solve problems with crashes. On their advice, I cured sgm 2.2 and everything went without problems.
Spoilerhttp: //stalkermod.ru

D
Denwick 27.12.20

My glitches started in freeplay. And clean 2.2 passed without problems.

s
saa0891 27.12.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion

Putting the latest updates, not making saves during shootouts, and scripts in general (however, this applies to any mod and even a vanilla game, when an NPC dies, you can easily screw up the save), well, as an option to lower the graphics settings.
Everything went well for me.

J
JABA AZAZINA 27.12.20

Kickapoo
Probably have to install 1.7 .. By the way, can you tell me, is the genesis much different on version 1.7 from 2.0? And as far as I remember, in 1.7 there was a problem with the counter at the savings account (after a month the loot on the deposit disappeared)

f
fashionfble 27.12.20

Dude, Call of Pripyat, I remember her problems, but I solved these problems when the game was at the right times, when I hadn't smoked so much. A very atmospheric game, I had enough of it then without jambs! It was the only way to pin it! Aniiel. Amen