3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Macaulay Culkin 27.12.20 09:04 am

What did you like best from the game? + DLC (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Personally, I liked everything: the plot, interactive cinema, freedom of the world, graphics (I am not Vanomas), and the music ... No words ...
From my dreams in the morning you run nimbly.
Tart gooseberry
Sweet lilac
I want to see a black curl in your dream,
Violets of your eyes,
That tears fog the shadow.
Oh, how you want to erase your memory and go through this masterpiece again ^^
Lucas if you think too.
CD PROJECT MY RESPECT!

16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tommy_Koratel 27.12.20

and I personally like the witcher's binge in Kaer Morhen most of all)))

G
Guwanc 27.12.20

Erm ... girls :)))

M
Macaulay Culkin 27.12.20

Guwanc
Agree: 3

S
Spider jerusalem 27.12.20

the quests are excellent, but the game is unlikely to ever be replayed, not enough variability for me

S
Stifler's mom 27.12.20

The fact that the game can be played many times. And every time to discover something new. Choose other answers in dialogues, another ending, another companion of Geralt, and so on, so on. Here I will miss the Witcher a little and closer to winter, I will complete the game 3 times (and believe me, it will not be the limit). I watch my favorite films every year (and sometimes 2 times a year). So The Witcher 3 is no exception. Only if you spend several hours with the main characters of the film, then with the heroes of the Witcher, you spend several weeks. And it's great! This has never happened with a single game.

G
Garrus-1994 27.12.20

Gwent.

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 27.12.20

All!

A
Aredin 27.12.20

Macaulay Culkin
Bank Chianfanelli

f
fatav 27.12.20

I liked everything!! I didn't like only one thing !!
Spoiler that the game is over (

M
MostOriginalNick 27.12.20

Are you laughing?
The gameplay is terribly boring, if not for the signs, it would be impossible to play at all.

S
Sam_FisherPG 27.12.20

MostOriginalNick
Don't like the game? Too boring for you? Nobody forces you to play it, go play Overwatch or catch pokemon, minecraft or whatever is fun for you? This game is without any fanaticism, many people liked it and hooked many with something.
The question was what and who liked the game, if it was you who didn’t like the game, pass by, and you don’t have to blah blah.

D
DVV777 27.12.20

talking roach

T
TTG 27.12.20

Bugs and glitches.

v
vzglydizugla 27.12.20

Staging and presentation of the plot. Its essence as such is simple, but here it is told like a fairy tale from a book, only there is also variability. Served elegantly and I applaud standing level.
The rest is a simple game, slasher - RPG with its strengths and weaknesses.

O
OldLis 27.12.20

The plot, pumping, dialogues, humor, living heroes, combat, variability (albeit not global, but still), scale, beauty. Well, you can go on for a long time. There are many good games, but I can't remember anything even close to B3 in terms of level.

a
andryuha-24 27.12.20

everything is absolutely and unconditionally! but most of all I liked and remembered, and the most important thing made an impression, it is how the developers presented the plot with Gunther O Dim! Remember how the witchers come to karchma in the first task, when Geralt is talking with Gunther, of course no one would have thought that we would meet him more than once! if someone overplayed and paid attention to how he was talking to Geralt for the first time, everyone noticed that he was strange, but the fact that the game developers first noted this character and later unfolded an extraordinary story, I just clap my hands to them! then the meeting on the ship in the COP is also mesmerizing! but the most I liked when he was mentioned in KiV, it was something!