3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilua993 27.12.20 09:04 am

Tips and tactics for the USSR (Hearts of Iron 4)

I play for the Soviet Union, because I play for the first time I want to hear advice and tactics from the players, not from Google (learning in the game is dreary and incomprehensible, I figured out the basics, I turned on the historical mode, and then I get confused in diplomacy and construction). I want to build something within the borders of the USSR, preferably avoiding participation in wars. What to research / build / produce? How and with whom to conduct diplomacy? Where is the best place to deploy the army? How to avoid participating in the war? Where to spend resources?
21 Comments
Sort by:
T
ThurboCat 27.12.20

ilua993 wrote:
historical mode turned on
ilua993 wrote:
How to avoid participation in the war
Nothing.

T
ThurboCat 27.12.20

ilua993 wrote:
How and with whom to conduct diplomacy
With America))) Glory to democracy.

T
ThurboCat 27.12.20

ilua993 wrote:
Where is the best place to deploy the army?
In the west of the country. T.K in ist. regime Germany will attack.

T
ThurboCat 27.12.20

ilua993 wrote:
Where to spend resources?
In general, to begin with, it is worth setting up different factories and then strengthening the army.

B
BlackJack 99 27.12.20

ilua993
Firstly, if you turned on the historical mode, then you will not be able to avoid war, because in 1940 Germany will attack you (it is better to turn it off and it will become more interesting to play). Build military factories and simple factories. Replace the idea of ​​trade with free trade and research will go faster. They also save the air defense system from aircraft a little. It is better to place your troops on the border with Poland. You can start capturing Lithuania, Estonia, Finland and Sweden and other trifles, to do this, right-click on the country you want to capture and click to justify the purpose of the war, select the region to capture and wait until it becomes available to declare war. The main thing is to make sure that little things do not have guarantors of independence such as France and Britain, or problems will not come true. You can also try to make a small thing communist and without war, To do this, click on the country with the right mouse button and click to support the party and then wait until the influence of the party increases to at least 50% and click to start a coup, although you can just wait and they will with some degree of probability become communists without a coup. Always occupy one cell of research with land doctrine. And then explore industry and mechanical engineering. Don't forget to research the infantry weapons in time. Also research the tanks. Don't forget about aviation too. And then, in the production tab, you select the product you need and click on it and assign military factories to produce it. Always produce artillery, add. infantry equipment and infantry equipment and also vehicles if using motorized infantry. although you can just wait and they are likely to become communists without a coup. Always occupy one cell of research with land doctrine. And then explore industry and mechanical engineering. Don't forget to research the infantry weapons in time. Also research the tanks. Don't forget about aviation too. And then, in the production tab, select the product you need and click on it and assign military factories to produce it. Always produce artillery, add. infantry equipment and infantry equipment and also vehicles if using motorized infantry. although you can just wait and they are likely to become communists without a coup. Always occupy one research cell with land doctrine. And then explore industry and mechanical engineering. Don't forget to research the infantry weapons in time. Also research the tanks. Don't forget about aviation too. And then, in the production tab, select the product you need and click on it and assign military factories to produce it. Always produce artillery, add. infantry equipment and infantry equipment and also vehicles if using motorized infantry. And then, in the production tab, you select the product you need and click on it and assign military factories to produce it. Always produce artillery, add. infantry equipment and infantry equipment and also vehicles if using motorized infantry. And then, in the production tab, you select the product you need and click on it and assign military factories to produce it. Always produce artillery, add. infantry equipment and infantry equipment and also vehicles if using motorized infantry.

i
ilua993 27.12.20

ThurboCat
How and what kind of factories to build? And where?

i
ilua993 27.12.20

BlackJack 99
How to build air defense? And how to increase the number of studies (the USSR has only 3, and some countries have 5)?

T
ThurboCat 27.12.20

ilua993
If at the very beginning, then the most ordinary (civilian) a little later military. I would tune them closer to the east. Because Germany when it attacks it will not be sweet and you will not be able to control the factories to invade. territory.

C
CiaphasCain 27.12.20

If you do not want to participate in wars, waste your current resources on defense. Draw lines from fortified areas along all rivers. After the bunkers are ready, choose those who give the attack / defense buff for the infantry and tank divisions to the government. If I am not mistaken, the maximum will be + 5-10% percent.
As for the army, take it to these very fortified areas. In the division constructor, add Artu, anti-tank defense and anti-aircraft defense to all divisions. Also hospitals, support companies and engineering companies.
Tank troops: 2-3 columns of tanks (Medium + heavy), 1 column of motorized infantry (well, or on trucks), 1 column from pt. arts +
air defense and build fighters for protection. You can score on bombers and assaults.
Also, strengthen the Far East with twenty divisions, for every fireman

i
ilua993 27.12.20

CiaphasCain
How to build these bunkers with fortified areas? And how to build hospitals?

C
CiaphasCain 27.12.20

ilua993
hospitals - in technology you can explore. In the section of land forces. Next, you go to the division editor and poke the leftmost column. There you can select auxiliary troops

C
CiaphasCain 27.12.20

ilua993
Bunkers - under construction

i
ilua993 27.12.20

CiaphasCain
Thanks, I 'll try to figure it out

A
Anna DeVitt 27.12.20

ilua993Well, I can tell you with natfokusami. First take the "Great Purge", then through the "Stalin Constitution" and "Positive Heroism" take a new cell for research. Then take "Complete the Five Year Plan" and go to "Anti-Fascist Diplomacy". After defeating the Reich, we can continue at our discretion (I took "Anti-capitalist diplomacy" to defeat the allies). I advise you to make war with Finland until 1940 and help Republican Spain in the civil war. The Spaniards will be able to open a second front afterwards, and by defeating Finland you will have a loyal ally and -1 front. By 1941-42, sometimes even by 1940, you can get the very last Soviet tank in the branch of Soviet tanks (like T-54) due to the imbalance in the game. I advise you to carry out the repression like this: Khrushchev, then Tukhachevsky and Co. then Yezhova and Co. (here you can clean others too, but this is at your discretion. And Beria and Yezhov are good advisers). Sovetniko put the following: Voznesensky, Kalinin, Yezhov or Beria (again at discretion)

i
ilua993 27.12.20

BUR Gamer
And how to do with national goals so as not to fight at all? (if possible, avoid war without an ist regime)

A
Anna DeVitt 27.12.20

ilua993
You won't be able to fight for the USSR at all. The main sources of aggression - Germany and Japan - have a lot of national focuses on the war with many countries. Even if you teach "Anti-capitalist diplomacy", this does not guarantee you that you will not fight the fascists. And the Third Reich, unfortunately, in the non-historical, also very rarely goes to the Alliance with the USSR. I'm not talking about the historical regime, where the Reich will attack you with 100% probability.

A
Anna DeVitt 27.12.20

ilua993
But if you are lucky, the Moscow-Berlin Alliance can certainly annoy all democrats

i
ilua993 27.12.20

BUR Gamer
I have a positive attitude of the Reich to the Union of 70, does this affect something? Or is it still a war?

A
Anna DeVitt 27.12.20

ilua993
It affects trade and seems to reduce the likelihood that they will start fabricating claims for war against you. But if Germany fulfills the national focus "War with the USSR", then the war will immediately begin

i
ilua993 27.12.20

Ffuh, somewhere with 4 attempts by the method of randomness and spending of political power it was possible to avoid a war with the Reich, but lol the game went further and the Germans offered to conclude an alliance "Moscow axis Berlin" from which I just dropped out but agreed, after a few months Spain entered the alliance, italy and some other 3 countries. The result is world tension 100 percent, in Europe there is a war between the axis and the allies, and the red army under my command got stuck in Finland, that's the question - why the hell when I poke at the seizure of one territory, at first everything goes as it should, and then the army disperses in different directions and goes to fight in a completely different place, what the hell? How then is it correct to command?