3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerD_MG 27.12.20 09:04 am

Can't start quest Embassy of the Wine Country (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, the guys from Toussaint are closed and do not want to open the door. Maybe someone knows what about this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mantykora 27.12.20

BerD_MG
Options:
- Bug
- Is the "Poet in disgrace" task completed?
- Do you need to have level 35? Nonsense, but still ... You are clearly not level 35, I think the ceiling of the 25th, upon entering Toussaint Goliath will kill Geralt without sneezing ...
- Maybe you need to knock on the door?

B
BerD_MG 27.12.20

Mantykora
Completed, I started this task by accident, but realized that it was too early and began to move along the storyline, but when I decided that it was already possible to start, they locked themselves in.

M
Mantykora 27.12.20

BerD_MG
That is, you have already opened the door, but did not enter (the cutscene did not start) and left? Well, maybe the game got stuck here ...

B
BerD_MG 27.12.20

Mantykora
Yes, there was a caste scene, but then I died and the last save loads were loaded, I look they are standing well, and I thought to let them stand then I'll come, but now they are apparently tired of waiting for me and decided to sit in the shack))

M
Mantykora 27.12.20

BerD_MG
Goliath gave you something?)))

B
BerD_MG 27.12.20

Mantykora
flew away with one poke)

M
Mantykora 27.12.20

BerD_MG
No, well, maybe you can overwhelm Goliath, but you need to fight with jewelry ... maybe only with magic ... I brought down the archigryphon of level 48 when I was 31, but there, too, there was no room for error.

L
Lynx 911 27.12.20

Has anyone solved this problem?

v
vurys 27.12.20

And I have the same problem !!! Level 40, I've never been to the inn. I really do not want to start DLC from scratch and lose 80,000 money and all the abuse.