3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xaker 23 27.12.20 09:04 am

Scenes from trailers and screenshots in a real game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

People help me figure it out. Did you see trailer 3? Well, where about each character? So there is a scene where Michael drinks whiskey and his daughter shouts: "Dady, Jimmy called me a bitch".
Shchyas I follow Franklin where I need to get into Michael's house and I hear this phrase there, so this scene will not be in the game? Or maybe further? Unsubscribe those who pass.
Here is this trailer

0:18 seconds
49 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sieghardt 27.12.20

There is this scene

X
Xaker 23 27.12.20

But later, when?

S
Sieghardt 27.12.20

Xaker 23
I don't remember exactly, I have already gone very far from this moment. Before the first robbery, that's for sure.

S
Shavoo 27.12.20

Xaker 23 friend in the trailer about Michael Tracy's phrase "Dady, Jimmy called me a bitch" was inserted for the atmosphere, to show what kind of person we are talking about, what surrounds him and what kind of life he has. And you can drink a hike in the kitchen in your free time or you can't

c
crabCore 27.12.20

Shavoo You
can drink at home in the kitchen, as a result Michael looks very funny :)

X
Xaker 23 27.12.20

So wait, well, ok, I understood the phrase separately, but is this moment with some kind of mission or will it be if you go to the table and have a drink?
Okay, but the phrase: "What something it is not this" is it?

S
Shavoo 27.12.20

Xaker 23 would it be if you walk up to the table and have a drink? no you can just have a drink at the table! the phrase is just out of the mission!
When you drink at the table you won't have this phrase !!!

X
Xaker 23 27.12.20

Ok, ATP figured it out! But when the play is at the table and the camera is different? It just shows it from the front like that?
And what about the phrases they say: I wanted somth isn't this, love my family will they be?

a
attacking_beaver 27.12.20

Xaker 23
Everything will be. In the trailers there was a cutscene from cut scenes

X
Xaker 23 27.12.20

attacking_beaver
And even the very first video? Where did he say why he moved here?

D
DaeMan610 27.12.20

Why do you need it at all, what's the difference where this phrase sounds? What is it about her? In the game, I remember exactly that Jimmy said something about her [REDACTED], and Tracy also said something and complained to her father.

X
Xaker 23 27.12.20

Ok then, such a question, are there Michael's phrases from the 1st trailer? And what about the phrase: (I wanted somth but is not this.love my family.live the dream.

F
Ferz777 27.12.20

When will tens of millions of dollars appear for the purchase of a cinema, for example? Will there be such a global robbery or only at the expense of business?

S
SLaM93 27.12.20

Ferz777
There will be an epic heist, but only towards the end of the game.

C
CHAKAL 27.12.20

Guys, tell me where to get a fireman? or where the station is on the map, Franklin needs to steal the firebox right now, but I don't know where to get it.

F
Ferz777 27.12.20

Will there be other tattoo parlors? Will there be jewelry stores?

X
Xaker 23 27.12.20

People in the gameplay video there was a random event saying that Mike and his son were skating and the son also said that I won't die by 35, is this in the game?

D
Dobriy514 27.12.20

Yes, I switched for Trevor and he really stole from the cops!

J
John Lokk 27.12.20

Xaker 23
For trailers, cut scenes with phrases are used. Some aspects may not get into the game at all, or get in a modified form. For example, how Niko in GTA IV ran with gloves and they were on the art, but not in the game.

Regarding the daughter's phrase in the trailer, it sounds to emphasize the relationship in Michael's family, and in the game Franklin hears it in order to understand that the children are not all right in the relationship. In terms of Michael's phrase, it was more of his introduction to us as a hero in the trailer. Just like Niko came out on the bridge and looked into the distance. However, Nico pronounces some of the phrases in the game later, and Michael is unknown in the way I myself did not play.

As a result, some of the phrases are there, and some may not be. Why I described above.

G
GiliaSPB 27.12.20

In the trailer about Michael there was a moment when he was lying on the bed with a naked torso, and the angle from above)) Passed the game, but this moment was not in the cutscenes ... And in the video about Trevor there was a moment when he shoved someone's leg into toilet)) in the game itself, this was not the case either)