3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
king 111 28.10.19 08:11 am

Princess (King's Bounty: Dark Side)

how to start making fake princes and where to find a dress ??? answer please !
37 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 28.10.19

king 111
First, we need to make a few Riders on dragons, then Marie Curie ( Asylum) will appear a dialogue about the fake Princess and she will send to FELIN in Portland. FELIN will have to give 1 Princess, for a sample and she'll make dresses that bring to Marie Curie and she is from girls do fake princesses. In each version the number of false princesses are different, from 20 to 50.

k
king 111 28.10.19

I gave FELIN a Princess gnomio but it was no use (((

n
nestrbob 28.10.19

king 111
Did she tell you to - to raise the prestige of its institutions? This gift I did not understand, the Princess is gone. It is necessary to give FELIN a Princess only in a dialogue about the dresses.

k
king 111 28.10.19

that's the same scribe (((

a
alex.strekalov 28.10.19

People, you be careful, initially you have 5 princesses, from the Marie Curie dialogue about the princesses appear when you give the 3 princesses. So FELIN is exactly 2 Princess. As much as you need.)))

n
nestrbob 28.10.19

alex.strekalov
And fuck FELIN 2 princesses?

a
alex.strekalov 28.10.19

So one for prestige, and another for 50 outfits that need Marie Curie to create 50 fake princesses

J
JOKERIVAN 28.10.19

alex.strekalov
So all in all not a 5 princesses, I have in addition to fake like it was 9 or more, and who may not remember(and that's me for another 5 Islands were not, so they can be more) 4 Ilsenburg, 3 on dragon Isles, Portland 1, Dragondoor 1

n
nestrbob 28.10.19

alex.strekalov
From prestige FELIN neither cold nor hot. But in the game 14 princesses ( at this stage).

J
Jonic12 28.10.19

And if you just do not have any princesses?

n
nestrbob 28.10.19

Jonic12
You porridge eaten or have spent all 14?

B
Bastarder 28.10.19

After the passage of the Amazon the king married Diane and went to Okerland to verify the birth of a new Princess. Wearing torn shoes and the king gave me a couple of baby princesses, but in the inventory they never came. What's the matter? Who knows?

n
nestrbob 28.10.19

Bastarder
You should see and they have of king is infinite, you can not even get out of the castle, but simply to start a dialogue on new. I thus tried to close the task for the Princess from the dragon in the Asylum, but even after receiving more than 100 dragon Princess, the quest is not closed.
Spoiler

B
Bastarder 28.10.19

nestrbob
You should see and they have of king is infinite, you can not even get out of the castle, but simply to start a dialogue on new. I thus tried to close the task for the Princess from the dragon in the Asylum, but even after receiving more than 100 dragon Princess, the quest is not closed.

No matter how twisted, nothing comes out. First he sold all the Dragon girls, I had 7 of them.Returned to the king, he gave for two - out of inventory. In subsequent approaches to the king he offers the princesses. At this point, I went through all the Islands except Arlana. May be this the reason ? Maybe the version I have is the latest Repack (steam-rip)?

n
nestrbob 28.10.19

Bastarder
The situation is strange, you play on release and then this crap. You saw my screen - on princesses, it is clear that I did not multiply and did not use cheats, because in the achievements they will not be displayed.
The game should be bring to mind, and basically the game is beautiful - you have to use your brains to understand many of the quests.

B
Bastarder 28.10.19

nestrbob
The game should be bring to mind, and basically the game is beautiful - you have to use your brains to understand many of the quests.

I also liked this game, especially story and excellent dialogues. Write the passage on this game, so try to find and complete all assignments. But the game even in the latest version is not finalized.
The job of a Rider on darkona, as you have not shown progress.
Bug Princess from the king, about which I wrote. Yeah, I noticed that instead of the princesses, the king gave me a Sword of king for Queen Diana. In earlier versions of the game Diana said that she gives birth to the Princess, and in the latest version it does not say.
Then I had a bug in Tricase, when in combat with Von Gut was missing its icon, and after I cut his head off, then had to re-enter the Dungeon to open the map.
Put the earlier version and see what happens.

n
nestrbob 28.10.19

Bastarder
Wearing torn Shoewhen visiting the castle Occurence, you must first talk with Diana, and then with the king.
I'm playing on King's Bounty: Dark Side 1.5.1047.1747[Update 1] (2014) PC | Steam-Rip R. G. Steamgames

B
Bastarder 28.10.19

nestrbob
Wearing torn Shoewhen visiting the castle Occurence, you must first talk with Diana, and then with the king.
I'm playing on King's Bounty: Dark Side 1.5.1047.1747[Update 1] (2014) PC | Steam-Rip R. G. Steamgames

And so I did, but I'm the king gives a sword instead of princesses. Can be had the FELIN one Princess for the advertisement give? I also play this Repack on a sophisticated level to a Vampire.
Left a saved game and replay the game on normal difficulty Vampire, see what happens. To accomplish your goal.

What about my bug in Tricase say? I Atrixes held immediately after the release of the Three streams below demonolog to take for Mimicry, and even from Prison rescued chudil from nearby the last location of the game Dominion.

n
nestrbob 28.10.19

Bastarder
I don't even know what to say. The sword of the king only needed when the matchmaking how it POPs up you have - is not clear.
Can you files of the game something messed up?

B
Bastarder 28.10.19

nestrbob
I don't even know what to say. The sword of the king only needed when the matchmaking how it POPs up you have - is not clear.
Can you files of the game something messed up?

There is such a possibility. I edited in hero.txt skills, have got that any character of the same class can use the full branches of skills of another class. So now began the game on a new, without adjusting files.