3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wyacheslav13 27.12.20 09:57 am

indestructible golems, cyclops. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in update 1.21 I play. on skellig and in update blood and wine I meet cyclops and golems that guard treasures. you cannot kill them. tried to meditate. maybe at other times of the day they are weakening. they simply do not have life bar. I don't use cheats because I play at medium difficulty. Can there be a patch or fix for this problem?
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hunt766 27.12.20

maybe they are under some buff. try yrden, he was made from such a prick

T
Towelie75 27.12.20

Wyacheslav13
Try to patch to the latest version (1.22), copy only the game folder somewhere, you never know, although personally I have no such problem on the same patch.

A
Awesome bro 27.12.20

I had the same bug with some golems after updating to 1.21. They remained immortal for me even at 1.22. Therefore, I had to put the console and kill them through it.

S
Ser the Scratch 27.12.20

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/quests/bessmertnyj_golem-905110/ link to the problem solution

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 27.12.20

Just meditate next to him and the problem is solved.

W
Wyacheslav13 27.12.20

The Witcher 96
meditation did not help. And next to him and ran away to meditate. The difference was in the level of the golem itself. (As well as the cyclops) at night the golem was of my level and for some reason the third day. Cyclops on the contrary. Strong during the day, weak at night. But they both have no life. The stamina bar only hangs and the level of the monster. patch 1.21. I can’t download the latest patch. Internet on cards. I will replay and try from another save.