3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HyperXStream 27.12.20 09:57 am

Game Impression (Red Dead Redemption)

It's strange that the topic is completely empty, okay, I'll leave my opinion.

RDR came out as an amazing game, with an excellent non-standard storyline for games, a stunningly beautiful wild west, a living world that lives on its own, a great atmosphere, memorable heroes and an excellent main character, a real man. But unfortunately, the game turned out not without flaws, the standard gameplay with multi-minute dashes on a horse by the middle of the game begins to tire, Mexico is not made as interesting as America, it has rather monotonous desert locations and there are no special attractions, and when, after a long stay in In Mexico, you come back to America, and sincerely enjoy your "native" places. Well, besides, the "ending of the end" for Marston Jr. is not made very convincingly and is generally presented as a side task, and finally, the credits are made boringly, without the usual ones "

PS We are waiting for GTA V;)
23 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kramer 27.12.20

That's why I'm not touching it yet)))
UPD: did you drive it in the cartoon or just alone?

H
HyperXStream 27.12.20

In the cartoon I drove a little bit and for a long time, when there was gold, you need to buy gold, but now there is no extra money.

W
WeedStoned 27.12.20

Hmm .. And for some reason, on the contrary, I like it more in Mexico :) The
multiplayer in the game is gorgeous.
My rating is 10!

R
Rafa19888 27.12.20

is there on the PC?

C
CIMAK 27.12.20

Rafa19888
No.

R
Rafa19888 27.12.20

how so

B
Box 360 27.12.20

And it doesn't bother much that the game is in English. lang. ???

B
Box 360 27.12.20

the game is just great ...

D
Dikiy_Bill 27.12.20

Yesterday I bought an Xbox 360 Slim, along with it they fitted me with the RDR Game of Year Edition (where the game, and the multiplayer, and Undead Nightmare). I liked the game very much. I currently play Undead Nightmare mainly.

H
HyperXStream 27.12.20

Box 360

How can it get in the way? Either you understand what the conversation is about, or you don't. After passing the questions on the plot, I did not have any questions left, I understood everything.

m
mir_trud_may 27.12.20

The game is simply mesmerizing. I went with a bang.
IMHO The only thing I didn’t like was the graphical display of the GG loot. I understand that this is a tribute to the developers of the retro style, but not to the same extent - the trunks and others are filed too simplistically. And I like to rummage in loot, examine my arsenal, read performance characteristics, the history of the creation of this or that trunk.

W
WeedStoned 27.12.20

Tula potsik
If it was a "popularized dermo" exclusively on the PC, you would bless her. And what are you doing here anyway?

G
Gauguin 27.12.20

The game is just great.
The atmosphere of the wild west, great storyline, a huge open world.
I have long dreamed of something like that.
Tula potsik.
You've completely gone.

F
Frost norde 27.12.20

Impressed, especially the DLC - Undead Nightmare - I did not expect this from Rockstar'ers)

P
Porter04 27.12.20

This game is GTA in the Wild West, but much more interesting and atmospheric than regular GTA. I think this is the best R * game so far. Now we are waiting for GTA5.

A
Anti 4it 27.12.20

Nishtyak game! It's a pity only the speed is small, it loads often, but I play the snake at this time! And so the gameplay of the rules, graphics too, especially in 720p ...

U
ULTRAFRONT 27.12.20

Great game. The landscapes in the game are simply dismal, for the first few hours I stared blankly at the world around me. For those who have not played yet, I advise. I will repeat that it is better to play on a full hd TV.

T
TS77711 27.12.20

the game is super) I was very pleased with the humor of the Rockstar, the dialogues, as always, are an integral part of the game with them. landscapes, soundtrack, mini-games, duels, living creatures, a map that is very easy to master and not at all because of its size - everything is at its best. the only drawback is similar missions, but if you understand English well, then you will not get bored 100%, once again I was convinced that rockets only get games for generations.

F
Frost_47 27.12.20

One of the best games of this generation!

_
__DOC__ 27.12.20

It's time for the PC.