3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black Beard 27.12.20 09:57 am

White screen and \ "Stop working \" (Dark Souls 2)

I bought it by pre-order via steam Dark Souls 2. I installed it, I run it. The white screen in windowed mode and gives out the termination of work. Even to the edge of the pirate I threw it off so that at least somehow enjoy the game, too, without useful.
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 27.12.20

Launched the game, pulled out the VGA, skipped all the intro and turned it back on (it helped someone, someone didn't)

p
pavloalex 27.12.20

Blackbeard
connect monik to your computer via VGA or HDMI-should go.

F
Frashevich 27.12.20

Go to this site http://afriendlyfox.com/2013/02/04/massively-improved-nvidia-3d-vision-on-passive-3dtvs-edid-override/ and do everything according to the instructions (for those who have problems with English Google translation help you). If you do not see where it is here for you:
Install the INF. HERE IS THE FILE http://afriendlyfox.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Acer-HR274H-3D-Monitor-EDID-Override.zip

Extract the contents of the ZIP you just downloaded to some folder.
Open Device Manager by opening your Start Menu (or start screen) and typing; Device Manager ,; then press enter.
Expand thee; Monitors; category.
Right click the currently installed monitor under the; Monitors; category and select; Update Driver Software .;
Click; Browse my computer for driver software .;
Click; Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
Click; Have Disk ;; toward the bottom right of the window.
Browse to the location of the INF file you extracted in Step 1, then press OK.
Press; Next ,; then; Install This Driver Software Anyway.
Reboot!

m
mkonk 27.12.20

Anyone whose game first crashes into a black / white screen with an error that says "Module name with an error: VSFilter.dll", update K-Lite Codec Pack and check that the folder "K-Lite Codec Pack Filters" appears file "vsfilter64.dll". On my Win7x64, this solved the problem of crashes.

O
OlegAttor1966 27.12.20

The problem is this, after the update to Sholar of the first sin (DirectX11), the game freezes from time to time, then a white screen appears and that's it, you have to exit through the task manager, before that on the usual Dark Souls 2 (DX9) this was not once, what's the problem, help (Windows 7 64 GeForce 560 ti ...

G
Gold-man 27.12.20

well, the 560ti video card is not very good, especially if everything is set to max.
in the reissue the demands increased

m
morion2 27.12.20

I have a GeForce GTX 550 Ti The flight is excellent.

So most likely it's the software.

D
DimaLOL29 27.12.20

OlegAttor1966
Check the game cache via Steam.

O
OlegAttor1966 27.12.20

The problem is this, after upgrading to scholar of the first sin (dx 11), the game often freezes, then a white screen appears, and that's it, you have to exit through the task manager, (on the old dx 9 version this was never the case) it's very unpleasant when you play PVP, but yesterday there was a general nuisance, after the next white screen a message came out like you are disconnected from the network game, use the dice of order, I did so, but there was only one dice, I read what you can get standing on the altar for 8-10 hours, I stand already 8 hours not yet, what to do? help what could be the problem? my config: Windows 7.64 bit, 32 memory, Ge force 560 ti ...

O
OlegAttor1966 27.12.20

so tell me what to do?

B
Beirut 27.12.20

hmm the game does not eat a lot of resources, look at the prog the temperature of the processor and the vidyah in the game, perhaps it is corny to replace the paste on the radiator; you
will find the bone of order on the altar at the beginning of the game, there you will have to stand still from 0-8 hours

_
_Whispers In The Dark 27.12.20

change video card

B
Beirut 27.12.20

Well, I looked in majula, it eats only 650 mb of video memory and 2.5 gigabytes of RAM, so 1 gig of video should be enough

L
LeXXInc 27.12.20

Either something is heating up (not necessarily vidyuha), or the RAM is clogged. Most likely the first thing, disassemble and clean the computer from dust, replace the thermal paste on the protsik

A
AT_Sagor 27.12.20

Don't forget the Geforce experience. It often causes various problems in games, up to the "blue screen of death". If installed, then it is best to remove it, because there is not a lot of sense from it, and the car is full of problems. Unless, of course, they had not patched it up with the latest updates.

G
Gold-man 27.12.20

OlegAttor1966
Well, I think the problem is also overheating of the video card or the like. The Geforce 560 ti is too weak for a reissue, especially if the graphics are cranked to max. I myself had a 550 ti, almost the same, so it warmed up pretty well in a regular game. I think it's the same here, although visually not everything has changed much, but the requirements have grown by a factor of 2. In general, the temperature should be measured at idle / load and conclusions should be drawn. Also, it will not hurt to clean it from dust, change the paste (even if the problem is not overheating, it will be useful in any case)
at_sagor
How much this Geforce experience costs, there have never been any problems. On the contrary, it is very convenient to record video through its recording tool. The load is several times less than from fraps.

A
AT_Sagor 27.12.20

Gold-man
So you're lucky. Heard many times that it was a problem for games. For example, it caused a "blue screen of death" for me. And his card is really too weak for a reprint, and he will not support some of the Geforce experience functions because of the outdated model. So I am still of the opinion that this program is superfluous. It may be convenient to keep a record, but why is it for those who do not do this? Game optimization? - I offered to exhibit something like that. This program clearly needs some work.
However, maybe the guy doesn't need it, but problems are more often due to something else: overheating, weak hardware, outdated / missing programs.

O
OlegAttor1966 27.12.20

I stood on the altar all night (in human form) the bone did not appear ... tell me how to do it right.

G
Gold-man 27.12.20

OlegAttor1966
For it to appear, you must grab a soft ban again. And then, in the absence of the old bone, there will be an opportunity to get a new one. Like so.

W
Wallly 27.12.20

seffko
what does it mean "pulled out" VGA? Please explain