3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DifTool 27.12.20 09:58 am

Squares instead of letters in chat (Grand Theft Auto 5)

And so, hello everyone! I recently bought a game and immediately started playing "Online Mode" and actually ran into such a problem that sometimes the messages of the players are not displayed in my chat, instead of letters I have some squares. Please help me with this, otherwise they suddenly write something to me, I don't know what is written there, because there are squares.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spider jerusalem 27.12.20

this is what the Chinese write

S
Seth gecko 27.12.20

Because they write in another language) Perhaps Chinese or Arabic, something like that.

I
Ilya233 27.12.20

They write in a language that has hieroglyphs (for example, Chinese). And our game does not recognize them. In general, everything is fine)

D
DifTool 27.12.20

Ilya233
yes no, it's not just chatting. For example, yesterday I joined some kind of organization and there were these squares too.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 27.12.20

Possibly broken fonts in Windows. How to fix it - google

D
DifTool 27.12.20

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
for more details please.

I
Ilya233 27.12.20

DifTool
Well, the name of the organization was also written in some language. Is not it so?

V
Vitaly Klimenko 27.12.20

Your computer does not support other languages, like Chinese or German, and generally sends it and makes squares, climb in the internet mods for GTA V and find garbage that shows other languages, or cheat with a computer, of course, with guides.

_
_DooM_ 27.12.20

DifTool
don't mess with the Chinese - they are bad people.

S
SilekV 07.02.22

maybe he meant them