3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meta_KnightFan 27.12.20 09:58 am

Two Worlds. Should I take it? (Two Worlds 2)

Good day. I know that it is a little off topic, but the chances of being heard here are much higher than on the forum of the first part. In general, to the point: there is an opportunity to take the Two Worlds collection along with the first part. Therefore, the question itself: is it worth taking it, or is it better to take the Velvet Edition and buy Postal 2 with it?
16 Comments
Sort by:
w
w201 27.12.20

meta_KnightFan
I can't advise, I played only the first chapter of Two Worlds 2. I liked it, then there were some difficulties with the launch. The rest did not play. I have to ask the experts. http://torrent-game.com/console/ps3/4637-two-worlds-ii-velvet-goty-edition.html

K
Kevin Oukveyl 27.12.20

meta_KnightFan
Take and be sure to go through the first part. I myself recently passed these two games. It was an incredible feeling when I finished the first part and started playing the second - I wish you the same.

K
Kevin Oukveyl 27.12.20

w201
Fu Fu Fu, nasty video, scares off newbies.

L
LenivyiBob 27.12.20

I played the second part for me, it is average. Spoiler as proof))
Spoiler Gandohar is not the main villainNot good, not bad, but average. Not exciting, not nasty. but moderate and pleasant. Kissel even XD. A bit specific in terms of graphics and controls. Horses really are a complete ass))
I can't really advise you that way, try the torrent version of the drive as you will

w
w201 27.12.20

Kevin Oukveyl
That's why we should ask those who played. Convincing, thanks.

I
Ivan Navorskii 27.12.20

It seems like the first and second parts of the incentive were handed out for free. I played the first part, as mentioned above - the game is average, I don't know anything about the second.

K
Kevin Oukveyl 27.12.20

w201
If you have any questions, you can write to me PM.

w
w201 27.12.20

Kevin Oukveyl Thank you
. Until I got to them.

K
Kyubi 27.12.20

At one time I passed both parts, the game is average.
I somehow did not remember them, but I went through both parts entirely, and then I bought them in Steam for a penny and at a good discount, which I advise you too.
Since you can now buy both parts for 70r, then take the Two Worlds Collection

f
falsh777 27.12.20

If you take it in no case is the second one.

m
meta_KnightFan 27.12.20

I don't need to tell about the second part, because I myself used to play pirates and I liked the game, but I had to bother with the activation of the chapters. And so there is a reason to replay it and try multiplayer, if it has not yet been abandoned, I hope. But I don’t know about the first part, so there’s a choice: to take the collection with it or Velvet Edition + Postal 2, which I liked for a long time, but I didn’t get my hands on it completely.

D
Dassent 27.12.20

meta_KnightFan
take the complete collection, especially since the update will be released in August with an addition to the second part, I took 2 parts for 80 with something rubles when there were discounts, and the first part is not bad, a good storyline and quests, a sea of ​​weapons and armor, it's a pity that everything is found quickly but it's nice to play

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

the first part can be better and more interesting than the second one and in terms of graphics it is relatively outdated,
but the animations and gameplay in general will cause an explosion of a fart there after the second part

M
Mercenary 27.12.20

meta_KnightFan
Why buy? It seems like it was handed out on dlh.net, you can most likely get it now, if not the second, then the first.

M
Marquess 27.12.20

take both 1 and 2. Many chips from part 2 are now used by 3 witcher. In addition, developed from Poland. Soon more and new dlts for 2 will be released. Part 2 - there is a very cool plot, interesting kidneys, combat. I spent 100 hours on it, even without MP

J
Juwargane 27.12.20

I strongly advise you to take the game as a whole is not bad, given the scarcity of equipment, but this does not interfere at all, since the plot of the story is very exciting and would have drawn more than one novel; opinion there is too much pathos in it, this gives the game a certain childishness or something
I think you will not experience any special difficulties in terms of gameplay, and the passage will not be difficult, in the game it is very easy and quick to pump up to maximum values, the only nuance that can alert this interaction with locks, so if you still decide to play, immediately stock up on lockpicks, with spells poorer, I myself have not really figured out how to use magic, but based on observations I can say that spells of interaction with the outside world (Telekinesis, opening locks and telepathy, for example) and with a character will not come across, the most important thing in this universe is the emphasis on LevelUp