3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
morg3n 28.10.19 09:06 am

Where it is possible to check the old update? (Call of Duty: WWII)

Flew update, it is not clear where to watch identity XS, help)0
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
morg3n 28.10.19

K
KillKammbest 28.10.19

morg3n
Write that new weapons some added that only boxes to. I knew and kept in stock 90 90 normal and rare boxes )))

m
morg3n 28.10.19

KillKammbest
3ба you're Thrifty)0 Surprised that the bb2 still come out refreshed dumb chic , blunt frisky so skazatb.

K
KillKammbest 28.10.19

morg3n
Gave 3 of the 5 new weapons. in 2 of the 3 fell heroic skins.

m
morg3n 28.10.19

KillKammbest
With 180 cases dropped current 3 skins? whew, I can not see new Sasnou Snape (9

K
KillKammbest 28.10.19

morg3n
Snape just had ))) and even 2 skins (heroic and epic) but I did not like it, although the length she is the largest in the game ))) not had a gun and the 2nd kind of gun pulemet what I wanted got this new gun and the submachine gun.

m
morg3n 28.10.19

KillKammbest
Snapy at a decent pace and the damage is fierce as 1903, so I understand with the punchy vansat in any part of the body flies, very hachu((9

K
KillKammbest 28.10.19

morg3n
morg3n wrote:
Snapy at a decent pace and the damage is fierce as 1903, so I understand with the punchy vansat in any part of the body flies, very hachu((9
Don't know, after each shot the reload is happening shutter, same PTSD much better in terms of rate of fire and kills a hit in any part of the body.

m
morg3n 28.10.19

KillKammbest
Not played with the AV'om, I don't know, but I think he had problems on the course, he usually burst into the rave scattering the one-shot phenomenon through the fly, rather than sit on the point of playing in a shooting gallery. .