3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Summer From Gulet 27.12.20 09:59 am

Game crash (Fallout Shelter)

Help, the game crashes stupidly (I can't understand why, there is literally no reason .. I just play, play .. and no logs appear. And so all the time, has anyone come across this?
13 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 27.12.20

Summer From Gulet
What do you play? Windows, Android, iOS?

K
Konstantin Mos 27.12.20

Summer From Gulets,
if the phone is then download GLTools and in the program reduce the resolution and settings

S
Summer From Gulet 27.12.20

gmh4589
I play on a PC, I could not transfer the save, I started on a PC shorter.
But I just noticed that when the child was born so immediately the departure occurs ... I crossed the two legendary Persians in shorter than 2 and when the child is born then pzdts, immediately departure ...

S

Kosten Sk
Ne, on pc.

E
EMPs 27.12.20

Summer From Guleta
stupid flight, no errors, nothing like that? Is the shelter closed specifically or the gazebo with it?

S

EMPs Shelter
itself, no errors, nothing .. no logs finally nothing. He just throws it out on the desktop and the game is automatically slammed.

K
Konstantin Mos 27.12.20

Summer From Gulet
on my computer I also had such a problem when I hacked the save.
at the birth of a child, the 74th person, the game crashed,
I deleted the save and started over without hacking,
now I have 103 people, there is no lag, no application crash

S

Kosten Sk
Here I confess, I hacked the save for lunchboxes through the editor ... Bitch
, do you really have to drop everything.

K
Konstantin Mos 27.12.20

Summer From Gulets,
try to break but not for large sums, for example, for 10-50 lunchboxes
and do not add new Persians through the programs

S

Kosten Sk
kpc ... I already added 10 legendary Persians ... I also copulated them .. maybe that's the whole point -_-

E
Energy death 27.12.20

> Help, the game crashes stupidly (I can't understand why, there is literally no reason .. I just play, I play .. and no logs appear. And so all the time, has anyone come across such a thing? You
look from the outside, it seems harmless written in the blog, and if you read the comments, everything is immediately clear, cheater cancer)

S

Energy Death
Ahah .. ha .. hah ... ah .. how funny you are, another "arangutan" in the world of games, come on, hit your chest with your hands .. it's still a fuck achievement to play without hacks.

g
gmh4589 27.12.20

Leto From-Gulet wrote:
kpc ... I already added 10 legendary Persians .. I also copulated them .. maybe that's the whole point -_-
Naturally in this. Cheats and save editors to deal with bugs, not to use them right and left. The more you use them, the more errors you get.