3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cuba 27.12.20 09:59 am

Bully Girls (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

People who have met girls in this game? Or is there just kissing for a gift (flower)! And then the box with the game says that you can build relationships with girls!
72 Comments
Sort by:
I
InFk 27.12.20

In the beginning, only for a gift, then if you go through 5 mini missions of Izo, they will kiss you for free + double health.

C
Cuba 27.12.20

Is that all? Tell me this is a joke! Namely, you can't meet?

M
MOTARO.ru 27.12.20

Egorrr You
can meet in the city, there will be a mission "Cinema tickets", after which you can invite a cool girl to the lunapark.

C
Cuba 27.12.20

fuh hatyab it!

A
Allujah 27.12.20

But in reality, it's more interesting to meet girls ...

U
User.Minsk 27.12.20

And also along the way, photos of the girls you meet are hanging in your room.

D
DarkFluX 27.12.20

Bue, even somehow dumb after all Lola likes it =))

S
Stalkermedved 27.12.20

I didn’t understand and what is Lola in Bully ??? this is the one that is port .... in GTA 1 / ????

C
Cuba 27.12.20

What is Lola? And can you walk to the luna park with any girl or with whom you went through the mission?

I
InFk 27.12.20

"And you can go to the luna park with any girl or with whom you went through the mission?"

I support the question, and how by the way to invite to the Lunapark? or is it just the plot?

C
Cuba 27.12.20

THERE will be a mission in 2 parts "movie tickets" and there is a girl from the group of majors! and according to the plot with her it is necessary to go to the luna park! but I don’t know you can go there with any girl

D
DarkFluX 27.12.20

I don’t know about the amusement park, but according to the plot, once you will visit it with a girl, it was said above about this. And Lola - the girl of the leader of the "pontoons", all of herself, meets everyone in a row, she's still a bitch.

C
Chemical brother 27.12.20

Who likes which girl? Me, Mandy personally.

C
Cuba 27.12.20

me with which mission was to take a picture of her! and then in the next mission to cover up the posters with these photos

C

Well, this is it ...

I
InFk 27.12.20

Of all, I like Pinky the most

D
DarkFluX 27.12.20

Outwardly, of course, Lola is so niche, but her character is terrible)) Her one time current;) And so - Pinky.

r
rhinoman1990 27.12.20

the best is Yongxi HD. never cheat on Jimmy with anyone.

C

Her name is like Eunice =)))

[
[Archy7] 27.12.20

Oh yeah! Eunice is a sex BOMB!