3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Werew01f 27.12.20 09:59 am

Artifacts (Fallout 4)

Has anyone encountered such artifacts? How to solve?
The artifact appears due to the distance to the object, and when approaching it, it gradually disappears.

Spoiler

18 Comments
Sort by:
p
playboy pauly 27.12.20

Apparently something with the video card. And what about the Fallout license?

G
Gunlinger 27.12.20

Crash T
has a reason to update the drivers for the video card

W
Werew01f 27.12.20

Pavel Helghast Shevtsov
Piratka.Tried different versions of the game.
Gunlinger wrote:
there is a reason to update the drivers for the video card
Checked on different versions

S
Sater 27.12.20

And in my FarCry3, when you load the save and appear in the hut, this appears for a split second , and I have never seen this in other games.
Graphics settings are all to the maximum.
PS Although I'm probably in vain in the Fallout4 theme

a
ashleyalicia 27.12.20

Crash T is
definitely a driver for a video card - but I will not develop the topic since. right now, a pack of know-it-alls will attack and begin to advise you to delete the ini files, but this will not solve the problem, if the firewood is fresh, then wait until the developed ones fix there is no other way out because this jamb began to appear after the last patches - in any case, the jamb is not critical and does not always appear depending on location, weather and lighting in the game

W
Werew01f 27.12.20

Sater wrote:
And in my FarCry3, when you load the save and appear in the hut, this appears for a split second, and I have never seen this in other games.
Graphics settings are all to the maximum.
There is nothing wrong with that, in FC such a thing is used for performance and at startup it renders objects.

W
Werew01f 27.12.20

ashleyalicia
I think I'll take my vidyuhu to the SC,

a
ashleyalicia 27.12.20

Crash T
why am I saying that I have the same joint, but it doesn't bother me to play. it does not always appear, vidyuha I have a fresh 4 giga - half a year there was no such a jamb since the release of the game and appeared after the April May patches

W
Werew01f 27.12.20

ashleyalicia
R9 290 or 290x, guess right?

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 27.12.20

Crash T
I also had a bit of bullshit, well, I updated the drivers for the video card and all the rules were there,
but I also think this happens for overheating of the video card (I think I need to take it to the service before it's too late)

a
ashleyalicia 27.12.20

Crash T
R9 380 4G - bought just before the game was released late last year

M
Mage Hermit 27.12.20

Drivers and vidyuhu change byra !!

Artifacts:
Spoiler

_

ashleyalicia
I do not know is this video card from amd?

W
Werew01f 27.12.20

___NYUSHA___
yes

a
ashleyalicia 27.12.20

___NYUSHA___
I don’t know how about overheating - Fallout 4 heats up at maximum speed 61-62 degrees, for example on Battlefield 4 also at maximum speed 69-71 degrees, in idle without games, just Windows 42-44 degrees

_

ashleyalicia
well, maybe the ardor will come together or the thermal paste is almost dry

p
playboy pauly 27.12.20

Crash T
stop complaining about poor performance in pirates! You have already pulled up simply!

c
chet28 27.12.20

the same thing happened, gtx 660, reinstalled the game, installed the previous driver, everything is fine, I play