3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Romeo_is_bleeding 27.12.20 09:59 am

Belgian Problem (Saints Row: The Third)

You know, I have met this problem with Problem on all the Internet - from American to Russian. The solution to the problem with the ball and Brutus, who cannot be killed, came across completely different. It helped someone. But absolutely nothing helped me. Believe me, I have been struggling with this problem for a long time. In general, I have an immodest request. Incl. in the future it will help people like me, of whom there are quite a few. Could you give a NORMAL save after this mission? In general, it is desirable to be clean and as little changes as possible during the game (clothing, property). In general, the gallop plot was passed to be. And the tower is not blown up.

PS In general, the main thing is that the cheats are disabled. But in general it will do.

Help who what you can (s)
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DIMASSSS 27.12.20

What a scythe you are, shoot in the head! For all my passage of this game, this brute knocked me down once.

R
Romeo_is_bleeding 27.12.20

Thanks, buddy. This does not work. Come in or make a save. Not everything is so simple.

M
MORSOV 27.12.20

DIMASSSS_mod
The problem is that that brute is not killed by many. Some say you need to lower the graphics and set the screen resolution to a minimum

K
Karnefis 27.12.20

Romeo_is_bleeding
Save game Saints Row: The Third after Belgian Problem.
(bomb defused)
http://webfile.ru/6070772

Saving the game Saints Row: The Third after the mission "The Belgian problem".
(tower destroyed)
http://webfile.ru/6070774

just passed. everything is standard. no pumping. download until the files are deleted.

S
STALKERBlasteR 27.12.20

And what for a brute?: D I
went through the whole game, twice ... and never this happened))

K
Karnefis 27.12.20

STALKERBlasteR
Oleg Kirillov's clone: ​​D Jumps onto the ball, he is that brute

A
Alexey numbers 27.12.20

Thank you!!! who posted the link webfile.ru/6070774
.Karnefis

D
DrXayc75rus 27.12.20

DIMASSSS
You are a cap.
Well, I poured lead on his head
Even both PPs upgraded and neither ***
So what would you go from here "HEADSHOTER" unfinished

D
DrXayc75rus 27.12.20

STALKERBlasteR
For especially stupid-brutus, this is a bumpkin (bogey, in this mission you will meet 2 of them (well, this third one))

M
MiAsNiK_007 27.12.20

LazyDemon21
Thank you for the large graphics reduction by min. Previously, I did not even play the video, where the ball stops and the brute jumps. The schedule was underestimated and all the rules!

G
G-tiger 27.12.20

And what if this task does not appear? After the task "Time to celebrate" immediately in the phone "Guardian Angel". There is no "Belgian Problem" quest. Accordingly, I cannot get the "Bah-Bah" achievement.))
PS. Licensed game - Steam.

UPD: I don't know ... In the course, I played somehow in a special way.))) In short, the problem was solved if I played missions on the phone, and not chaotically go through the icons on the map.