3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thorongil 27.12.20 09:59 am

10 Move System (Total War: Rome 2)

there is someone here who understands the modifications, otherwise I have long wanted to learn how to remove the idiotic political condition in 10 moves, or replace it with my own version, because it’s a helluva lot of gimmicks to wait until 10 moves pass before breaking the agreement with the faction and 10 more moves to enter the war without losing reputation
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
JustZorbin 27.12.20

Thorongil
understand you dude

M
MoS_Art 27.12.20

Thorongil
Here, use it for health
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/total_war_attila_chit_mod_cheat_mode_maxravenclaws_1_turn_treaties_snizhenie_vremeni_na_narushenie_dogovora-65541/

S
Sem Geordon 27.12.20

I am not breaking the contract. I send agents, they, with the help of incitement, raise an uprising, and then I take the cities captured by the rebels. Disadvantages of this tactic:
- long (it can be faster to wait 20 moves)
- pumped agents are needed
It is better to use when you need to pinch off a couple of cities, and not capture all the lands of an ally.

T
Thorongil 27.12.20

Sem Geordon
exactly ... long

T
Thorongil 27.12.20

MoS_Art
will go to the usual total var? but what you threw off as I see it on attila

T
Thorongil 27.12.20

MoS_Art
does not, does not plow. as I thought. stupidly hangs and that's it

S
Sem Geordon 27.12.20

Thorongil
has another trick - you break the contract, and then find someone with whom your former ally (BS) is at war and offer him your help in the war with the BS. So you are not declaring a new war, but joining an already ongoing one. Therefore, you do not get additional minuses for betrayal. Another plus of this tactic is that the allies of your BS do not automatically declare war on you.

T
Thorongil 27.12.20

Sem Geordon
still lowers reputation. though not so much. I have been using this tactic for a long time