3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mars766 27.12.20 10:12 am

how much time do you spend on the playground?

Here many wrote that they receive 150-200 bonuses per day. And I wondered: how much time does it take for them?
33 Comments
Sort by:
b
billypit 27.12.20

mars766
Simply these "many" like to lie. A person with 0 activity writes about 200 bonuses. Do you believe it?

m
mars766 27.12.20

billypit
I believe those whom I often see. For example, about the number of bonuses, the person with a medal for whose activity I saw in each topic in the chat room answered. Why should I not believe him?

b
billypit 27.12.20

mars766
"Many" and "a person with a medal for activity" are different concepts.
If you want to be an activist, be one.
No, just a question about bonuses. 200 bonuses is 2 rubles, for which you will copy and paste all the lewdness from various garbage dumps all day.

L
LuxIot 27.12.20

billypit
If you copy-paste all day, you can get much more than 200 bonuses

m
mars766 27.12.20

billypit
I see that this is possible and I wonder how long it takes. Indeed, many have written. And I can trust one of them.
Don't spit acid friend. You can see that you want to argue with someone.

b
billypit 27.12.20

mars766 What
does time have to do with it? One Ctrl-C Ctrl-V is fast and the other is slow. Do not forget that there is a whole queue of people who want to get these bonuses with loud topics. Especially depressing on weekends, when "busy" post topics for the fifth or tenth times a week. There are only a few author blogs.
mars766 wrote:
you dream of arguing with someone.
I never hid it. Is this a crime or is it prohibited by the rules?

LuxIot
How do you know? Good luck to you.)

L
LuxIot 27.12.20

billypit
I try to post at least one blog a day. And for them they give more than 200. And if you sit on different websites all day, you will obviously get more.

m
mars766 27.12.20

billypit
generally still needs to find what to copy and paste. But this is not the essence, all the same, the essence of the question is different.
How long have you been on this site?
billypit wrote:
I have never hidden it. It is a crime?
Of course not. Everyone has different goals for visiting the forums. With your goals, everything is clear, my dear troll.

S
Spider jerusalem 27.12.20

the point is not in time but in the number of comments

F
FIL. Just FIL 27.12.20

Basically, it is possible to earn 500+ bonuses per day and not spend more than half an hour. Now I sit only to read the news, well, and 25-40 bonuses a day

b
billypit 27.12.20

mars766
mars766 wrote:
How long have you been on this site?
I wander around the sites from my bookmarks around the clock. To meet their "cute goals")))
Please note that I even say "thank you" http://forums.playground.ru/software/windows/windows_10_malenkie_ikonki_na_paneli_zadach-909858/#comment-15207555.
And you called me a troll.

M
McLaren MP4-4 27.12.20

More often than not, various file shit is loaded.
Previously, the pegach was famous for solid mods, etc. on the site.
And now, because of (for) bonuses ... they are uploading terabytes of left-hand accordions here.

S
SkyRaider 27.12.20

Depends not on time. Bonuses are awarded for any useful activity.

K
Kay Ovald 27.12.20

I go to have a look at the news, pictures and practically everything. Somewhere half an hour or an hour and ~ 200 points a day.
The secret is to poke more often, you don't have to read much.

b
billypit 27.12.20

Kay Ovald
Oh, is it straight and that's it? A thousand of your uploaded images, subscriptions and other push buttons does not count?

G
Guwanc 27.12.20

More than 200 bonuses are given for activity ...

K
Kay Ovald 27.12.20

billypit
Judging by the scores that were given that day - not much and counts. :))
And not every day I pour pictures. These are only screenshots and from games, and even then only after I pass the game.

s
sаnic 27.12.20

Pray to me.

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 27.12.20

billypit Oops
, promptly rubbed my comment.

R
RicoChico 27.12.20

I can write a bunch of posts on blogs in a day, get a bunch of lois from them, but I still get a measly 3-40 bonuses. And even in general to go to the minus.
Maybe I didn't get there under the blessed face of Lemon. Previously, at least an average of +/- 60 dripped, and did not complain like others who are more than 200 a little.