3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 27.12.20 10:13 am

Skulls FOB (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The new FOB on skulls has started today. If you have any problems with his farm - I propose to review the video in detail:

Explanation: You
start the attack on the skulls from the position from which I start - with a 100% probability they will become to each other, and 1 cartridge with RPG will affect all 4 - good luck in farming!
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Venom rhys 27.12.20

Not bad, but it is better to put all the C4s of 3 jokes in one place with an interval of 1 step, and so on in two rows and wait until they aggregate there and bang with RPG.

C
Crociato 27.12.20

Zewer
Venom Rhys
C-4 doesn't do much damage to them, it's not worth the time spent on installation. IMHO. And with a rocket launcher, if you miss it a couple of times, then there will not be enough ammunition. I am their currency from the Serval sniper rifle with a 10-round magazine (+1 in the barrel) and a red dot sight. It is quite fast-firing, and if you take a good position, just around the corner, then you can overwhelm them in one run almost without taking damage. By the way, they sometimes stand on the same line, and then one shot can cause several damage at once. And for some reason, today it stopped counting the neutralization of the puppet with the launcher, because of this, only 6/7 counts. In general, a good event in 3 minutes + 800000 GMT + herbs, including rare ones. Therefore, it is better to attack honey. platform.

V
Venom rhys 27.12.20

Crociato
Well Serval still needs to be assembled. And C4 can be pumped well and will take them out well.

Z
Zewer 27.12.20

Crociato
well, yes, I did the same through Serval, but 6/7 does not suit me very much, and it takes 30 seconds longer

D
D3zm0nt 27.12.20

Comrades, what about the points for events with the transition to another?
Suppose I can spend the existing points from the current Skulls FOB at the next event, or are they reset to zero and need to be spent at the current one?

C
Crociato 27.12.20

D3ymos
I don’t know, but I would bet that they burn. And it seems, after entering the game in iDroid, a sign pops up with a proposal to spend these points. There, in my opinion, they write the date until which they need to be spent or just the start date of the next event, but I always perceived it as exactly the date until which the points should be spent. Although I have already begun to doubt, it will be necessary to read carefully.

T
The dark side 27.12.20

D3ymos

Spoiler