3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Memasik666 27.12.20 10:13 am

Instead of loading the save, a new game starts (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I installed them correctly, but not one does not work, it just shows the safe and loads the game from the very beginning. pirate game
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 27.12.20

Dima Antoshkin
Safe is an armored storage system, it is also a fireproof cabinet.
Save, save file ...

m
mars766 27.12.20

Dima Antoshkin
1. Run the gta_sa.exe file as administrator.
2. question: where are your saves from? downloaded from the site? created by the program? old save from another computer?
3. What is your repack of the game?

M
Memasik666 27.12.20

mars766 downloaded from here, repack if the name is then RePack from Mabrikos.

C
Champion 2016 27.12.20

And what, the religion does not allow to use normal versions?

m
mars766 27.12.20

Dima Antoshkin
link is not displayed. Throw in a personal pliz. I did not even find it.
the origin of the saves is also important. And another question: Have you played on this assembly before? Were there any problems?

Another thing to check: the gta san andreas folder should be located at an address in which there is no kerilitsa. For example: D: Games Gta san andreas
There should be no bullshit like: D: Games Gta san andreas

G
GTAman 27.12.20

mars766
Cyrillic in transit does not affect the performance of GTA: SA. Once upon a time I had it exactly at the address D: Games.

Dima Antoshkin
Authors of the repack HZ what they could get, put the original game. Perhaps main is not native, although usually loading incompatible saves in this case ends in a crash.

m
mars766 27.12.20

Veenine Possible
. I think you're right, but this is a common problem for many games. and crooked repacks by the way too. So why not foresee this too?

G
Guest 28.06.23

These vegetables require specific types of fertilizers to grow strong and healthy and produce a bountiful harvest. Understanding the different types of fertilizers available can help you choose the best one for your garden and achieve great results. https://fertilizerland.com/best-fertilizer-for-cucumbers/

G
Guest 28.06.23

These vegetables require specific types of fertilizers to grow strong and healthy and produce a bountiful harvest. Understanding the different types of fertilizers available can help you choose the best one for your garden and achieve great results. https://fertilizerland.com/best-fertilizer-for-cucumbers/