3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-NuclearDragon- 27.12.20 10:13 am

Spore GA (Spore) won't open

Why does the regular SPORE open when I open Spore GA? What to do? Or is it so?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SporeMaxis 27.12.20

GAprop
Interesting movie. =)
What's in your game folder? I have several folders there: Sporebin where the usual Spore is and SPORE_EP1 where the SporeGA program is located. Maybe some file is missing?

-
-NuclearDragon- 27.12.20

SporeMaxis I looked everything is on the ground. And the usual spore still opens.

Ps I think you need to download this add-on separately, remove spore ga and reinstall.
I haven't risked it yet.

s
seven2221 27.12.20

GAprop
let's start with what axis do you have and whose repack did you download?
I have win8.1 and had a similar problem too. then rummaged through the forums and came across advice to download the repack from RG Catalyst.
downloaded, installed - it works as it should.
try to search, it helped me)

-
-NuclearDragon- 27.12.20

Ilyukha Onoshko
Okay, I'll try.

P's I have the same win8.1

s
seven2221 27.12.20

GAprop
then sign off helped or not

-
-NuclearDragon- 27.12.20

Ilyuha Onoshko
I have RG Mechanics repack

R
Rodgear 27.12.20

Oh-oh-oh, don't download the "COMPLETE EDITION" repack! very crooked repack with bugs. Buy the game, or download a repack from Catalyst.

-
-NuclearDragon- 27.12.20

Ilyukha Onoshko
How long has passed, well, about 2 months, I still haven't solved this problem. The computer where the spore was installed grunted, and there is probably no point in downloading to the win8.1 laptop. Well, it's just that the licensed version of the mod is not shy.

s
seven2221 27.12.20

but what is that .... try this repack. all the rules work for me
http://torrent-games.net/news/spore_anthology_2008_2009_pc_124_repack_ot_r_g_catalyst/2012-10-02-31254

-
-NuclearDragon- 27.12.20

Ilyukha Onoshko Thanks a lot !!! Everything works, lags of course, but this is iron. And so all the rules, there is even a lab of creatures

s
seven2221 27.12.20

GAprop
yes to health)

-
-NuclearDragon- 27.12.20

Ilyuha Onoshko
Damn, how to unsubscribe? Maybe it's funny, but I haven't come here for a long time

-
-NuclearDragon- 27.12.20

Ilyukha Onoshko
By the way, it was not the iron, but the wood of the vidyuhi. Well, I decided to update, reinstalled the spork, everything is smooth. Even in the city there is no adventure.