3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GRENMAN.11 27.12.20 10:13 am

Cooler for 4790k?

Heil, pots, I decided to take this pebble for myself, before this experience with Intel there was no, I came across a small problem with this pebble, the choice of a not very expensive cooler, I'm not going to drive the percent yet, the only thing I plan to use is a turbo boost, it is taken mainly for shitty game from bohemia, arma and their other shit.

I would like to know from those who had experience. Will the Zalman CNPS10X Performa be enough for drain and turbo? If not, then it would not be bad to hear an alternative no more expensive than 1000 Khokhlyatsky papers, and indeed interesting alternatives would be curious to know.

And still such a thing, what is the definition of the "normal" temperature of this stone? Officially, the type at 72 is already / checkmate! -SK.art- /, but since this chip has shitty gum under the scalp, on many tests it is 60-75 degrees, is this the norm?
8 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 27.12.20

ice hammer 4800 with TY140 turntables handle my 4670K overclocking 4700 scalped

-
-SK.art- 27.12.20

GRENMAN.11 wrote:
Will the Zalman CNPS10X Performa be enough for the drain and turbo?
enough even for moderate overclocking without overvoltage. Naturally, you should not drive links, because overheating is ensured.
GRENMAN.11 wrote:
Officially, the type at 72 is already bad for him, but since this probe has shitty gum under the scalp, on many tests 60-75 degrees, is this the norm?
norm. Temperatures under 70-80 cores for him permanently are the norm. The main thing is that the core voltage is acceptable in this case.

G
GRENMAN.11 27.12.20

-SK.art-
Posib, but the links do not seem to be on friendly terms with this process, so it warms it up.

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

there will be enough zalman, as well as any cooler for 120-130W tdp,
of the interesting ones, you can still recall the arctic milling cutter i30 including overclocking. but it may cost more than the specified amount.

n
nominar 27.12.20

I have a thermaltake nic c5 on it, a slight overclocking to 4.5, it usually heats up no more than 65 degrees.

K
Kraicher 27.12.20

I have 3770K on i7. Worth Cooler Master HYPER 612 Ver. 2, percents in games are heated no more than 46 degrees.

K
Kraicher 27.12.20

GRENMAN.11
No need to save on a cooler.

G
GRENMAN.11 27.12.20

Kraicher
My version of 10xPerforma seems to be not the most economical option.