3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LeGioN-67-5 28.10.19 09:06 am

Repair saddle (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The people who repaired the saddle? Already 2 to 0% reached, but neither the blacksmith, nor tailors, nor armor repair kits don't work. Ran all craftsmen, one of the saddle doesn't repair, even the shoemaker had gone -- to the sellers of horses came the same...
10 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel313 28.10.19

LeGioN-67-5
look at the map there is a icon in the form of a Horse's head in the village Neuhof.

K
Kapellimestari 28.10.19

Pavel313
And then what?

P
PIRAT69 28.10.19

Kapellimestari
Fixed saddle.

L
LeGioN-67-5 28.10.19

Badfox69
Zdena only sells, nothing is fixing, or is there someone else?

B
Bupycop 28.10.19

LeGioN-67-5
And is there any sense to fix it? It is nothing less if broken, and is easier new to buy or steal in a pinch.

I
IHUNTERI 28.10.19

if the saddle bags is it reduces the capacity of the horse.I also bought new as I couldn't find where to repair

r
radeon29 28.10.19

Also interesting...

A
Alex-Dic 28.10.19

Also faced with the breakdown of the saddle to 0%, though like nothing has changed, not outwardly, not download horse, as I understand seat never stalling! Does anyone have saddle broke, I have a noble with four bags? Perhaps related to the quest, if you break down at least a noble! Now for fun I drive the gentry, yet unharmed!
LeGioN-67-5
Saddle easier sell in užice and Mrjoedf. As well as horses, in the latest settlement in my opinion the best horse in the game - Yenda warhorse(Warhorse Jenda)! Though according to his owner - very smelly! )) Strange approach for the owner of the stables! For me, it just didn't want to sell the best your horse! ;) Because after a long day on the horse, no adverse effects are not observed!
So
Spoilersi\when Miller Wojtek will ask you to steal Mrjoedf this horse, then steal any other, but not this, the quest will be counted anyway!

A
Anastasiya Koroleva 28.10.19

Suddenly discovered that the saddle can be repaired at the cobbler. In Rataj puppy near the Top of the gate for sure :) and I took inexpensive, about 100 pennies. Obviously cheaper than taking a new saddle.

F
Flintspb 28.12.20

It seems simple, you need to remove the saddle from the horse and put it in your bag. Have a shoemaker to make repairs, I think if you remove it and with the help of a shoe set it will be possible to repair it. Having removed the horseshoes from the horse, he repaired with a set of armor,