3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phoenix15 27.12.20 10:13 am

How do I turn off shadows? (Watch_Dogs)

How to turn off shadows in Watch Dogs. Tell us more
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kraicher 27.12.20

Pxoenix11
Here's a Guide : Watch Dogs advanced graphics customization. Poke around. ))
Spoilerhttps: //shazoo.ru/2014/05/27/22219/gajd-prodvinutaya-nastrojka-grafiki-watch-dogs

P
Phoenix15 27.12.20

Kraicher Thank you
. But what do you need to write to disable?

K
Kraicher 27.12.20

Pxoenix11
Well, my VD is not installed. I can't see it. How to figure it out yourself.

K
Kraicher 27.12.20

Pxoenix11 The
file must be opened with notepad and there, in the upper horizontal lines, all the settings from the guide. I think I need to change 1 to 0. try it.

98morozzzov98 27.12.20

Kraicher
My gays page does not open at all, but as I understand it, you need a file in the documents folder my games watch dogs to open with a notepad

K
Kraicher 27.12.20

98morzzzov98
Here's the
Guide : Spoiler You can find the GamerProfile.xml file here C: Users USERNAME Documents My Games Watch_Dogs.
Before fiddling with the settings, make sure that in the game itself you have the General Quality setting on the "Manual" item, otherwise the game will ignore the interference. If you cannot find the file, write in the comments.

You can view the optimal graphics settings for Nvidia cards here.

By choosing "1" you activate the option.

Below is a list of settings:

AlphaToCoverage : Anti-aliasing for alpha textures like vegetation. Enabling this setting can significantly improve the display quality of foliage and other plants in the game. Powerful hardware is required upon activation, otherwise the fps drawdown can be quite high.

AntiPortalQuality: controls antiportal rendering, a technology used to optimize rendering speed through occlusion of invisible details. It is recommended to leave it as is.

ControlMapProfile Settings: Allows you to customize out-of-game controls.

DeferredFxQuality: The quality of the "deferred" visual effects. Changing "console" to "pc" has no effect on the latest tests.

DepthOfFieldQuality: The quality of the depth of field effects. Can be changed to "pc" from "console" which can improve performance. Since there is no static effect, the performance and quality of the effect have not yet been tested. Set it to "off" to completely disable the effect.

DepthPassQuality: Adjusts the quality of the depth of field effects. Can be set to "pc" instead of "console," which can improve performance.

EnvironmentQuality: component "level of detail", allows you to customize the detail of the environment - the distance of visibility and quality of objects, the distance of displaying NPCs and other game elements. Also affects the depth of baked highlights and shadows.

FireConfig QualitySetting: Impact is not known. It is recommended not to touch the setting.

GameProfile Settings: allows you to customize sensitivity, input device options, mouse smoothing, allows you to disable the minimap and other interface elements like mission notifications. Convenient for those who take staged screenshots.

GeometryQuality: component "level of detail", allows to reduce the quality of details on buildings at medium and long distances. It also reduces the quality of parts on nearby objects and buildings.

HDR: Disables or enables high dynamic lighting. It is not recommended to turn it off, otherwise the game will be buggy.

HighPrecisionNormal: Affects lighting on some surfaces, and the white outline of objects. Reduces the quality of the picture, while not particularly affecting anything. It is recommended not to turn it off.

LodDitheringQuality: shadow smoothing quality at a distance. Can be changed from "pc" to "console", theoretically increases performance at the cost of shadow quality. However, during the test, neither one nor the other changed. Further research is needed.

MaxPrerenderedFrames and MaxDriverBufferedFrames: Advanced options for the enthusiast looking to tweak the latency and vertical sync performance.

NetworkProfile Settings: shows the ports used in multiplayer, allowing you to manually add an exception to the firewall.

ParaboloidReflectionQuality: additional customization of reflections.

ParticlesQuality: A "level of detail" component that allows you to customize particle effects, in particular those produced by pipes and ventilation.

PCCustomAntialiasingQuality: Anti-antialiasing option - anti-aliasing.

PhysicConfig QualitySetting: A "level of detail" component that allows you to customize clothing, water, and wind-dependent physics, such as when Aiden's cloak sways in the wind or while riding a motorcycle. Lowering the settings can increase the frame rate without affecting the graphics.

PostFxQuality: additional visual effects. When decreasing, it increases the frequency, but the quality of the picture may decrease significantly

RenderRain: turns off rain if set to 0.

RenderSplashes: turns off rain splashes if set to 0.

RoadQuality: changing the settings from "pc" to "console" there are some improvements in the quality of stones, paper and other elements on the road surface. However, it is still difficult to say for sure.

ShadingQuality: shader settings.

ShadowQuality: Shadow settings.

ShowFPS: Shows the frame rate.

SSAOQuality: Settings for Ambient Occlusion.

Supersampling: Removes the selected anti-aliasing and renders everything on the screen twice for better quality. This seriously improves the quality of almost all elements, but it has a very strong impact on performance.

TerrainQuality: A "level of detail" component, activation improves performance by affecting surface detail at medium to long ranges.

TextureQuality: Determines the use of textures. To customize the textures themselves, edit “PCCustomTextureQuality” - Ultra are listed as “High” in the file - and so on.

TextureResolutionQuality: Unknown. Causes the game to crash. It is not recommended to touch.

VegetationQuality: Level of Detail component, setting vegetation quality and complexity.

WaterQuality: water quality settings.

WidescreenFOV: Adjusts the field of view. The value “120” is below the gaming standard, indicated as “0”, so experiment to get the desired result.
Tags:
File GamerProfile.xml open with notepad. The path to it is in the Guide. But just in case, first save this file somewhere. Turn on with one and zero - turn off the options.
There, your option is ShadowQuality: shadow settings. Put the value "0".

98morozzzov98 27.12.20

Kraicher
Thanks a lot

P
Phoenix15 27.12.20

Kraicher
Thanks a lot

K
Kraicher 27.12.20

Pxoenix11
Write, did you get something?

P
Phoenix15 27.12.20

Kraicher
I can't enter the game, I started to lag a lot after using the trainer and I deleted it