3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Klim Chugunkin 27.12.20 10:13 am

Lag performance issues (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, the problem is this - I played the witcher on medium settings patch 11, my config i7-2600k PSU Chieftec 750w, video GTX 560 ti 6 GB of RAM mother gigabyte z68x-ud3-b3 - went to the battle in Kaer Morhen and abandoned the game for about a month. The game was running fine without lags, drawdowns and other things, and now the lags began to fall FPS - I noticed that after reinstalling the driver (any) everything becomes normal, but the next day everything repeats and is only treated by reinstalling the driver0 reinstalling the game did not help! Maybe someone encountered such a problem? who knows what's the matter
16 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnknownAssassin 27.12.20

SHARIKOV POLYGRAPH POLYGRAPH
GTX 560 ti is the analog of the AMD RADEON 6870 HD vidyuhi. So do not set everything to low on medium, but texture and detail to ultra, and in post-processing, turn off everything at max scale except for blurring them. It's more convenient for me to play in such settings, the lags will be better than looking through tears.

K
Klim Chugunkin 27.12.20

UnknownAssassin
it's not about the card - before I abandoned the game, everything was fine - and now, too, but every time I play the game the driver reinstalls it somehow breaks off

u
ultra_1923 27.12.20

Try to reinstall Windu!

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 27.12.20

ultra_1923
Yeah, and let him remove the mods (most likely you know who said this). Shut up advice.

A
Alex_Zimin 27.12.20

Hi, my fps does not rise at any resolution and the setting is worth: Nvidia GTX 650, 8 GB RAM, AMD FX-4300, tried to set to minimum and removed all vegetation, still 7 frames

U
UnknownAssassin 27.12.20

SHARIKOV POLYGRAPH POLYGRAPHOVICH
Can you play the card warm? What version of the game? Have you installed the latest drivers or are you reinstalling the old one? Install the last one. Remove unnecessary toys and programs. Use TuneUp Utilities to clean the registry, hard drives, etc ... in short optimization. Did you clean the computer from dust? If another repack does not help, download it.

A
Alex_Zimin 27.12.20

version of the game 1.10 driver last, two repack downloaded already

A
Aleksandr2242 27.12.20

UnknownAssassin
may be fucking with him, haven't you thought about that?

U
UnknownAssassin 27.12.20

Aleksandr2242
So let him say litsuha, or repack.

A
Alex_Zimin 27.12.20

repack

K
Klim Chugunkin 27.12.20

GOG litsuha and when asked why buy i7 2600k, the answer was inexpensive compared to today's prices and 560 was enough for any games

R
Royal_King 27.12.20

when approaching villages or cities, friezes (sharp twitches) appear for 2-3 seconds, then disappear and I calmly run around the village. As I understand it, the game world is loaded for these 2-3, is it possible to somehow fix this problem? R9 380x card, comp in profile

P
Palych Rokov 27.12.20

on my computer, with anti-aliasing completely disabled in the settings, disabled physics buns and everything beyond 1080p fps above 48, it rarely rises, usually 43-48 fps, although in some places it happens and 60 fps. At the same time, the percentage is loaded at 45%, vidyahi at 70 maximum. On the one hand, optimistic fufel, on the other hand, with a rather beautiful picture, the game eats 1350MB of video memory at such settings. I still did not understand what options besides physics load the system like that

u
urban.kalabanovich 27.12.20

Steve Taller
We know what, ultra shadows and prohibitive range of drawing hay. And so for the console port it goes quite cheerfully.

S
SP-minus 27.12.20

the game is glitchy, nothing will help her

A
Alex_Zimin 27.12.20

Hi, no one has encountered such a problem: loading the Witcher takes about 20 FPS, as soon as you enter a dialogue or fast travel drops to 10, you enter your inventory several times, the FPS rises again to 20.