3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kotofei52 27.12.20 10:13 am

Launch problem (XCOM 2)

as it usually happens, I downloaded the pirate, read the reviews on the repack, everything works for everyone, but for me, nothing happens at startup.
hardware: intelcore i-5, gtx-750ti
microsoft visual c ++ 2013 available please help
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bellion87 27.12.20

Download the khataba repack. If it doesn't work. Reinstallation of windows only helped me. Moreover, the Dragon Aid Inquisition on the seven did not start, installed 8.1 everything worked fine with a crack.

J
Jerzy3 27.12.20

Can you eat the antivirus pill? Disable antivirus and reinstall.

x
xoen 27.12.20

Jerzy3
If a normal antivirus - then you can just get it from quarantine.

kotofei52
If there is not a lot of memory, "XCom 2" may appear at the bottom of the tray at startup, but it will not load quickly.

k
kotofei52 27.12.20

xoen
8GB RAM is
not enough?)

x
xoen 27.12.20

kotofei52
No, okay, but you didn’t indicate in the start post, but the psychics are on vacation;) What
if you have 2 gigs there? ;)

k
kotofei52 27.12.20

xoen
I installed 2 different repacks and with the off-loaded antivirus I xs what to do, I really liked the toy

x
xoen 27.12.20

kotofei52
With iron it is clear - it must go. visual c ++ 2013 is not the only set of libraries needed for games.
Initially little information. What Windows, its bitness, assembly or MSDN image, what updates, what antivirus?

J
Jerzy3 27.12.20

kotofei52
Try to run as administrator; Windows must be 64x, which means that visual c ++ 2013 must be exactly for it; you also need to check that there are no Russian letters or symbols on the path to the game files, this requirement applies to both the installation directory and the folders with user data. I do not know what else to advise, in theory it should be launched.

k
kotofei52 27.12.20

windows 7 Maximum x64, Kaspersky antivirus, but the rest I did not understand about what you are)

xoen

J
Jerzy3 27.12.20

kotofei52 wrote:
but the rest I did not understand what you mean)
All the names of the game folders should be in English.)

x
xoen 27.12.20

kotofei52
Generally it can be trivial to miss files. Those. the game was not fully installed.
Check the disk or something. And really reinstall again, avoiding Russian letters in the paths.

k
kotofei52 27.12.20

I reinstall but there are no Russian letters in the paths)

S
Sanja777 27.12.20

I downloaded two different repack Hsom2.
The game does not start after installation. Writes must be at least 10.1 direct, although installed direct 11.
Processor 4-core 4MB RAM 512 MB video card. Windows 7 - 64-bit costs.
There is a kaspersky.
Tell me there are chances to launch the game or bezelku?