3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WhiteDude. 27.12.20 10:13 am

RAM problem

I bought an "avito" ozu 16gb at the dump, well, I looked around like everything was ok, gave the money (both were in the kinkston fury radiators), came home and the first thing that confused that the slats were inserted in different ways immediately realized that the radiators were not dressed correctly, well, I think I'll see what He slipped me, I turn on the PC, I look at all the 16GB norms, I was even delighted, just not for a very long time I went into CPU-Z on 1 and 2 slots, there are different straps excellent !!!!
Since I do not really understand such a union of ozu good or not, but I did not set up anything in the BIOS, I just inserted it into the system unit and that's it, now I don't know what to think, say it very badly or not

4 Comments
Sort by:
I
IGNIT 27.12.20

I will say this ... I have 3 dies for 7 years, 2 giga hyunix, 4 giga kingston, and 8 gig kinkston ... frequencies 1333, 1600 and 1800, respectively, all work at a frequency of 1333 ... but in 7 years not a single glitch with the memtest RAM, they go perfectly ... I render the video in Vegas ... I play games ... I think the compatibility issue is greatly exaggerated, and there can be problems if only the RAM itself with marriage

I
IGNIT 27.12.20

SonyK.
I took kit 8 + 8 from a friend at a frequency of 1800, + 1 fps was added ... for that the radiators are beautiful))

f
falsh777 27.12.20

WhiteDude. wrote:
I now do not know what to think, say it very badly or not.
Personally, I have seen a burnt-out RAM slot more than once because of different slats. Although everything worked and even had the same characteristics. But the bars were at least from different parties.

m
muromez 27.12.20

Probably someone as lucky ...