3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 27.12.20 10:13 am

Electric gate. (Fallout 4)

In the section on concrete walls there is a gate (or a gate) that can be powered with electricity so that they can be opened from electricity. There the wire comes in and the gate opens. I did this, I put a switch next to this power box and connected it to the box, that is, now I press the button and the gate opens. And how can I make it open on one side and close it on the other side in order to press the button? I tried to put the switch on the other side, but it does not work Tell me how to power it for this?
6 Comments
Sort by:
s
serial86 27.12.20

Well, you probably need to feed the gate and turn the gate in the other direction.

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 27.12.20

not how not to do it. Put pressure plates on both sides and you will be happy

Z
Zefos 27.12.20

forkiller
I also tried (so that the gates would open and close on both sides), even with complex switches, but unfortunately I didn’t succeed.

f
forkiller 27.12.20

Yaroslav Bondarev
Yes, with pressure plates, I was already thinking, somehow not Feng Shui. Some stray ghoul will come and the passage is open. But the ghoul will not think of flipping the switch in theory. Yes, it's a pity, of course, they did not think about this option with two-way opening / closing

K
Kawaii 27.12.20

Well, there are DLCs, and there in the electricity section there are logical elements, with the help of them you can make as you please. For example, you can connect energy to two switches on both sides of the door, and connect them to the logical element "OR", and from "OR" already power the doors themselves. As a result, the doors will be open only with one switch on, which will allow them to be opened and closed from both sides.
Or, even easier, connect the doors to switches that cut off the power a few seconds after turning on.

f
forkiller 27.12.20

A kawaii guy
for the hint, I will definitely try. I didn't even know that there were such elements) I just didn't climb in them yet)