3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
ManiacNT93 27.12.20 10:13 am

Slow down Games on a New PC = (

Recently I bought a new PC to replace the old one, I hoped that I would play normally in many games, but in fact, many games slow down, or only run normally at low settings, what could be the matter?
Firewood is all right, AMD FX-4300 Quad Core 3.8MHz, NVidia GeForce GT730 2GB, 8GB of RAM, Win 7 x64
For example, for games (GTA5 is running fine, high textures and high resolution, Skyrim, in the launcher, the settings are automatically set to very high, but these settings are very uncomfortable to play, I put it lower, Far Cry 4, low settings, low resolution, only So, Fallout 4 is generally silent, Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition slows down on medium, Dying Light slows down at the lowest, State of Decay Year One slows down at high, I play at low). That is, in fact, where games require exactly half as much as I have, they still slow down, what could be the problem? Who can what, tell me pliz!
40 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 27.12.20

ManiacNT93
The point is vidyah - it is, to put it mildly, not very playable. Install msi afterburner and make sure that everything depends on it.

M
ManiacNT93 27.12.20

Len4ik00N
thanks for the answer, I'll try to check!

M
MorirMerda 27.12.20

for how much did you sell such a computer then)

M
ManiacNT93 27.12.20

MegaDen666 where did
you get that someone gave it to me?)

-
-SK.art- 27.12.20

ManiacNT93 wrote:
NVidia GeForce GT730 2GB
is an office video card, not suitable for modern games. Her destiny is games of 8-10 years ago.

I
Ishamael 27.12.20

ManiacNT93
For such a config, medium-low settings are quite normal.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 27.12.20

ManiacNT93
As you already wrote above, change the vidyahu. It is not playable in any way, at least for modern games.

M
ManiacNT93 27.12.20

-SK.art-
Aren't you too much bent 8-10 years?) For some reason, GTA 5 works fine for me at high, and I don't think it's just optimization

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 27.12.20

ManiacNT93
Dude, you must understand, if everything were so rosy, then everyone took this offal for 4-5k and played "HIGH" as you say.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 27.12.20

It was necessary to take at least gtx 750 or higher.

h
helio 27.12.20

GT730 bottom needs at least 750ti
Spoiler
anything that is below the line is, in principle, not playable, will go only for mid-low and old games

-
-SK.art- 27.12.20

ManiacNT93 wrote:
Do you strongly bent 8-10 years) I have GTA 5 why the high operating normally, and do not think that the case only in the optimization?
Above the screen look where 740 provides 16 fps at high without anisotropic filtering and without anti-aliasing ...
Although, if you play at a resolution of 1024x768, then perhaps you have a cheerful toy)

M
ManiacNT93 27.12.20

-SK.art-
1280-1024, high textures and reflections

M
MunchkiN 616 27.12.20

new pitch does not mean good pitch because

h
hyper1 27.12.20

"new pitch". Well, you gave of course) this configuration is already 5 years old.

L
Losha000 27.12.20

ManiacNT93
Lol, on this vidyah the listing of the game and should not start at all! It can be used for games in 2005, and that's not a fact.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.12.20

ManiacNT93
You yourself understood what you bought ??? They wrote here that games of 8-10 years ago will be played on it, or to be more precise on vidyuhe, but I do not agree, they will not go on it at all! No offense. And if they do, then for a resolution of 640 by 480 and everything at the very minimum. As for the games at least five years ago, nnnnuuuuu can somehow still count, again with a resolution of 640 by 480. For the new ones - FORGET. Of course, that in your concept will go ... Established - yes. They will start - perhaps. But counting on comfort - I'm not talking about))) We had a GTX 740 on one office machine. So, when we installed 3d max and autocad and the employee began to work further on his projects - I just had no words, a real fierce slide show ... What a show mast go he)))) (resolution (1024 by 768) Put gtx 970 - joy knew no bounds)))
Probably, if it was launched at a resolution of 1920 by 1080 at 740, the computer would have caught fire) And you are talking about modern games !!!
My advice to you is to get rid of the two parts as soon as possible. The first is the percent, the second is the vidyushka. If the computer was not under warranty, then the 730th at the farpost of rubles for 300-400 could have been tampered with by some fool, but since the computer was new, go back to the store faster and change it, for example, to the 970th. For a year with full HD, I assure you 10,000% will be enough! But since, after all, in the slightest degree, 730 still suits you somehow, then 970 will be enough for you for 6-7 years, the difference in performance, nnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu them, probably not! This is tantamount to comparing a pentium 4 and a six-core Intel i7-5320) So we decided on the vidyuha. Now percent. Change to the most common one, for example i5-4460. This procyclist will normally open Vidyashka 970th. So much for a good computer for playing full HD on medium-high settings with a comfortable FPS. Also, don't forget about the power supply. Get a quality 550W from Thermaltake. Truncated.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.12.20

Primal Mouseyvur
What are you doing , 970 here is like the whole computer, you can't see unless the budget is the same. There probably even a power supply unit costs 300 watts.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 27.12.20

ManiacNT93
Following the screenshot above, buy an AMD Radeon R7 250X, for example, even if there is not enough tanga, it should go better on it.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 27.12.20

LeopoldoMendoza
Alas, I didn't see it. Now it is clear. About the budget I did not see where it is written. So maybe it was not worth spending even such money as no one, but still money, but dig up and buy not a bad confa and feel comfortable playing as intended, not bother with lags, freezes, brakes?