3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lion_47 28.12.20 02:17 am

Settings do not affect FPS in any way (Cyberpunk 2077)

This is already the 3rd site where I raise this issue and there is no solution anywhere.
I put all the settings on a minimum and the resolution is 800x600 and the fps does not change in any way, it keeps within 40 fps. On ultras the same thing (Beh rtx)
PC assembly rtx 2060 + i7 6700k + 16 gig of RAM I
checked the RAM and hdd for problems, everything is in order.
P.S. Warzone is the same.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 28.12.20

Lion_47
Do a clean reinstall of Windows 10 LTSB.

Have you been sent on previous sites?

L
Lion_47 28.12.20

Subaru MotorSports
No, we haven't found a solution. I tried all the tips.

G
Grimganga 28.12.20

Lion_47 Recently it was on the Nvidia forum where the dude on the RTX 2060 does not detect the CUDA cores in the blender. He was advised to roll back or reset Windows, after which he was fine. I think this is the problem. Install a clean Windows.

L
Lion_47 28.12.20

Grimganga
Now I just downloaded the version of Windows from the site's office and put it on. Later I will unsubscribe whether it gave a result

L
Lion_47 28.12.20

Grimganga
Reinstalled, it got a little better, but the same problem remained. The settings do not affect the FPS in any way, the picture only gets worse.

S
Subaru MotorSports 30.12.20

Lion_47
What is the performance limit ? How much is the graphics card loaded? How much is the processor loaded? At your own peril and risk, update the BIOS and reset the settings in it.

Try turning off V-sync in the game and in the video driver, turn off triple buffering, turn on power management mode, to the maximum performance mode, set the task manager to high priority for the game.

G
Grimganga 30.12.20

Subaru MotorSports Disagree on the processor game rests. But the dude has a new Windows. xD

L
Lion_47 30.12.20

Grimganga
It's ultra. I put everything on the minimum settings, the resolution is 800x600 and the fps does not grow. Average 40

L
Lion_47 01.01.21

Grimganga
Finally solved the problem. I just moved the RAM from my slots to the 2nd and 4th and everything now works perfectly.
Ps This is with a vertical