3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
burodemiru 28.12.20 02:17 am

Missions of the executor SHOV: agent of chaos goal 4 (Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War)

Complete the Priority Target job in Warzone at least 3 times.

I have already done 5 times - it does not count. Who passed, what's the catch?

50 Comments
Sort by:
B
BOISKAUT 01.01.21

burodemiru
Try to complete this contract on the island of respawn map

D
Daniil_Vi 01.01.21

doesn't even work on the island

K
Keff 01.01.21

Moreover, these contracts are included in the BO test, but he does not want to open the skin = (

b
burodemiru 05.01.21

Daniil_Vi
Thanks for the info, I won't even strain ...

Keff
It looks like a bug :( As with the mission MIL-SIM (season 5) in MW ... https://forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_modern_warfare_2019/mil_sim_5_sezon_kak_otkryt_kantij

then -99 Half a year later, when no one needs it anymore: D

K
Keff 05.01.21

With this skin, I saw someone already running. Maybe it's also a bug for PC, but it works on consoles?

J
JmenTich 05.01.21

Where exactly can this type of contract be found? I only got caught once in a royal battle and only once. As I understand it, the task is to eliminate the person who took this contract.

b
burodemiru 05.01.21

JmenTich
https://blog.activision.com/call-of-duty/2020-04/Call-of-Duty-Warzone-Contracts-Most-Wanted
The contract is definitely available in the battle royale . Run is take it and stay alive until your contract expires.

It is possible, of course, to translate the curve and really need to eliminate those who fulfill this contract ... people do not take it willingly, because you immediately start to glow on the whole map :)

A
Avgustin1345 07.01.21

burodemiru
How did you complete 1 task "prison fight"
I don't count it at all

b
burodemiru 07.01.21

Avgustin1345
In the royal battle, you find yourself in the gulag and defeat the enemy. It seems to be immediately counted.

Some kind of buggy missions of the executor ... "Execute the elimination contract" also does not count. Neither liquidation prevention nor execution.

b
burodemiru 07.01.21

What's cool is that today the business card was given to which the contracts were counted:

a
aLJARn1 15.01.21

burodemiru
I also tried with the butt and fists, but nothing defended

J
JmenTich 25.01.21

I barely completed the Assassination mission, but the priority mission has still not been completed. Sadness ...

b
burodemiru 25.01.21

aLJARn1
JmenTich
With the elimination, it looks like the patches were corrected. Accurately counted when exactly you eliminate the enemy (you can try to execute in Blood Money without a squad (although if you highlight a cohesive squad, they will pile on one or two :)) Perhaps it counts when your teammates eliminate the ordered (but this is not accurate)
When the ordered is not eliminated by your squad , and the "good Samaritans" does not count accurately.

It is not clear yet with a priority goal. Once the teammates nailed the highlighted one, but I had a different skin in this rink. So it didn't count if it should have been ... :(

r
roma11723 25.01.21

Do you guys know what needs to be done to make these tasks work? And then I have why the lock is on them ...
BP bought and level 100 taken ...

r
roma11723 25.01.21

b
burodemiru 25.01.21

roma11723
should most likely be bought by Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

P
Pavel glagolev 25.01.21

in general today was counted +1 passage to target number 1.
Skin seam which is over level 100, but not orange but black.
Duo game. I killed immediately without finishing off target number 1 (his teammate was dead). and counted.

r
roma11723 25.01.21

Pavel Glagolev
Have you bought a square or mv?

P
Pavel glagolev 25.01.21

roma11723
yes witch doctor

8309 25.01.21

Hello everyone) guys, but I'm doing something wrong. Do not protect the mission with gas mines. I put their opponents activated, I merged them, but there was zero sense. Tell me how and where they did it, how correctly.