3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laspioff 28.12.20 02:17 am

Cyberpunk 2077 Witcher costume on pirate (Cyberpunk 2077)

Can I get the Wolf School Costume and the rest that is given on a license after connecting Galaxy 2.0 on a pirate?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Booblk 30.12.20

I think yes.
Put the mod on the console and try to add this gear through it.

Y
Youxyxol 01.01.21

Laspioff Pirate is
absolutely identical to the license, except for the achievements. Just launch Galaxy 2.0 (if not, download and create an account), log into your account, then go into the game and pick up bonus items in the main menu, everything works. Subsequently, Galaxy can not be launched, if you start a new passage, then you will repeat everything again, mustache.

L
Laspioff 05.01.21

Vyxyxol
Thanks for the reply, like himself a suit of witch)

W
Warrior of Morgoth 05.01.21

Vyxyxol
Scorpion costume wherever you can get it through the console how to add it.

A
Alexander_Vesker 05.01.21

The Warrior of Morgoth
is only a statue, not a costume

A

Here you can find out a cheat for gear from the witcher https://www.playground.ru/cyberpunk_2077/cheat/cyberpunk_2077_konsol_spisok_bolshinstva_predmetov_obnovleno_ubrana_prosadka_fps_iz_za_moda-1080958

W

Alexander_Vesker
No, I just noticed the same on the third pass. The scorpion is the one that is a friend of Panamas, he has a scorpion costume from mk. Vest, hood, trousers, only no mask.

A

Warrior of Morgoth
I've only seen the news and the figurine here. I went through all the missions of nomads, but I have not met this

W

Alexander_Vesker
Well, when you go to beat off a cake and goods from Panamas, according to the plot you will come to the camp, there are Mitch and Scorpio. I didn't really consider the same thing before. Yes, the colors are.

A

Warrior of Morgoth
and this one ... well, he died with me already

B
Booblk 05.01.21

If you visit the Scorpio's funeral, then a Scorpion figurine from MK will appear on a table near the window in V's apartment.

Y
Youxyxol 05.01.21

Warrior of Morgoth
There is no scorpion costume for a player character in the game.

W

Vyxyxol
Yes, I'm just aware of a scorpion, not a figurine, but the one who dies in an avi raid and whose motorcycle we get. Hood, vest, pants like a scorpion in mk.