3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olga Gorynovna 28.12.20 02:20 am

Total game time (for Vee) (Cyberpunk 2077)

mmm, please tell me.
completing secondary roles eats up the allotted time?
Who knows?
Is the total time added up from the main plot + secondary lines, or is it measured according to the plots of the main line?
And then, I'm worried that my V will collapse to a point much ahead of time.
thanks in advance
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 28.12.20

Olga Gorynovna
No, it won't collapse. You can play at least 1000 hours, it will get worse according to the main plot (according to scripts)

S
Stalker608 28.12.20

dilat is
not entirely true. there is a chip scale that fills in as the plot progresses. the larger the scale, the more artifacts you will see in a normal study.

S
Stalker608 28.12.20

Olga Gorynovna
there are different pollock here. both secret and election-dependent.
if we take only those that affect the ending, I would say that the hours are 35-40. so I played 56 hours, I feel that I have played half of the plot. at the same time, I still have a lot of activities in the city

d
dilat 28.12.20

Stalker608
What did I say wrong? I wrote it, it will get worse IN THE Plot

S
Stalker608 28.12.20

dilat
I have specified. you can go through all the story quests to the finale, and then just walk around the loka catching "chip errors" and a bloody palm, or just not go through, just walk and feel good

G
Grimganga 28.12.20

Olga Gorynovna This is the layout, you move the plot up to the Audience quest, do whatever you want in the game, it is advisable to go to the menu after each large pollock and wait 24 hours.
When you weren't playing the explorer, you didn't move the plot to the "Coals" bar. You do whatever you want. Particular attention to the wait button in the menu, there will be events that are generated weekly +/-. You wait 3-5 days, rush around the city for 5-10 minutes, wait 3-5 days, rush around the city for 5-10 minutes before the call.

d
dilat 28.12.20

Grimganga
Call can be cut by saving / loading

G
Grimganga 28.12.20

dilat Thanks, I didn't know. I had to talk about the city for 5-10 minutes.

O
Olga Gorynovna 30.12.20

Grimganga
Emm, hgh-m, can I have a little explanation for a person who plays this game for the first time?
As I understand it, the
main time for V goes through the main scripts.
there is a "wait" button - it generates something beautiful, after which it is necessary to .. ________ it)))

G
Grimganga 30.12.20

Olga Gorynovna wrote: the
main time for V goes through the main scripts.
To advance the storyline. The first more or less noticeable deterioration will be after the quest "The Audience", following further along the progress of the plot.
Olga Gorynovna wrote:
she generates something beautiful, after which it is necessary to .. ________ it)))
She generates the frequency of calls, this is the main way to get the continuation of many quests.

O
Olga Gorynovna 30.12.20

Grimganga
Thank you, I understood)
In general, I did not play correctly, so I need it: Dd

D
Denis g 01.01.21

I finished the game at about 110 o'clock (well, I just got tired of grinding yellow icons), somewhere by that moment the chip had completely gone awry. So yes, you can play at least 1000 hours until you go to a restaurant to meet Hanako - there will be only small glitches that will not affect anything.
Speedrunners completed the game in 4 hours - accordingly, their chip started to crit at around 4 o'clock)