3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snowrunner 28.12.20 02:20 am

Secret places in the game, or places where it is difficult to get to! (Cyberpunk 2077)

There is a place in NIGHT CITY where there is a cliff, and there is a springboard. I tried it and I didn’t work. Like the fastest car in the game (Rayfield Caliburn). Try you, and if it works, then shoot the video faster. Interesting, but what if there is something secret? here is the link to the video and the video itself! The mission about SCORPION does not count. The mission does not deduce for the springboard
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
andre158 28.12.20

There is nothing secret, this place is used for a mission, not a plot!

S
Snowrunner 28.12.20

andre158 went
through the whole game completely. There was no task. If it was, then write the name of the task.

I
Ixiot 28.12.20

SnowRunner
I don't remember the name. But in a chain with Panama. Scorpio's funeral.

S
Snowrunner 28.12.20

Ixiot
agree. But the mission ended right at the springboard. So before you write, remember that you passed. You don’t visit the springboard on the mission. So don’t be nonsense

I
Ixiot 28.12.20

SnowRunner
Here's another, remember the name of each quest. Passed the game and the next one.

S
Snowrunner 28.12.20

Ixiot
why did you write in this topic, if it is not related to it? In this mission you do not fall for the springboard.

I
Ixiot 28.12.20

SnowRunner
I want and write) Do not specify)

S
Snowrunner 28.12.20

Ixiot
ha ha

G
Grimganga 28.12.20

SnowRunner This trampoline is only here for one scene, one quest that you will most likely even miss. After which you will find a certain figurine at home, which will be one way or another Easter egg.

a
andre158 28.12.20

SnowRunner
Spoler. The funeral of a scorpion, it is dropped by car from a cliff where you will receive a scorpion figurine from Mortal Kombat. (Watch YouTube how to get a scorpion figurine)