3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Evgenievich 28.12.20 02:24 am

Is it ok to save and reboot often? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

Hello everyone! I just started playing recently. I read a lot of guides, collected the standards of the fighter. The problem is that if not a battle, then the outcome of a battle is always different and it converges to a certain randomness. Let's say, for example, there are several scammers that I need to kill. It so happens that I kill them with a couple of hits, and it so happens that my team misses them 5 times, and then still someone will hit. This is normal? Those. The first feeling I got was that the game comes down to luck (random), but the setting of the characters (character) only slightly changes this random.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 30.12.20

Alexander Evgenievich
It's okay to save and load frequently. But if you often have problems in battles, then the difficulty level is too high. The advantage of this game is that the difficulty can be customized in detail for yourself.

m
makc11021992 25.01.21

Alexander Evgenievich
You understood everything correctly. The game is generally tied to randomness everywhere. A blow to the enemy, we roll a die from 1 to 20 to the value, the attack of the Persian is summed up, and if it is higher than the armor index, then the enemy is damaged. It is fun to play with high-level enemies, only crit strikes pass there, so you stand there and beat one boss for 10 minutes and you manage to summon undead or heal because you rub all the time. Or the check for action is also extremely interesting, I replayed a couple of times, I need 25 skill, I have 23 and one on the die, therefore failure and save load)

A
Alexander Evgenievich 25.01.21

makc11021992
And you can ask and find out your opinion ... Why do you think the developers have not fixed such a hard) random) in my opinion? Or is it the specifics of this game? Maybe developed at all do not vkurse that such a tough random and need to be loaded often ...))

m
makc11021992 25.01.21

Alexander Evgenievich
is the specificity of the game so ...

S
Starch77 12.09.22

I constantly save, the specifics of the game are the same as mentioned above .....

M
MunchkiN 616 12.09.22

it's random and abusive to save and load simply. and the game throws dice in the range.
if the downloads to win the battle are too frequent, then in my opinion this is wrong, but in the game you can reduce the complexity and drag out the battles almost always. or you can set it to a very low level and, with rare exceptions, not mark the battles and not get stuck on them.